Phoenix Park Racecourse

The nearest bus stop is across the road then there's one station done and another being built across the road. I thought you said you knew the area but you need to be told where the nearest bus stop is??!

For the nearest bus stop you have to cross both sides of the navan road.

I asked where is the nearest train station is, not where they are building one.

I bought in a new develoment once I will never do it again, it the Warren Buffet method of buying property from now on.

I drive by the PPR every day to work in the IFSC and there is no way you could get to Ballsbridge in 23 minutes. you could easily add an hour to that in the morning.
Even at 03:30 its still a least 30 mins.

I drove into PPR on sunday evening to take a look. They are impressive apartments with extensive glass being used. However, in order to get back into the city i had to go up to the m50 roundabout to turn around. Is that only temporary ?

Just passed the Phoenix park race course yesterday and there is already signs of graffiti and vanadalism. On the main entrance on the Navan Raod there is graffiti on the large entrance signs.

I asked where is the nearest train station is, not where they are building one.

And I told you.

I drive by the PPR every day to work in the IFSC and there is no way you could get to Ballsbridge in 23 minutes. you could easily add an hour to that in the morning.
Even at 03:30 its still a least 30 mins.

You obviously need to take a look at your route. Or else you drive a Honda 50. I was only telling a mate who lives in Kempton about you at lunch time and she laughed her head off. Only this morning at 8.40 did she arrive in Ballsbridge at 9.15.

Anyway, I'm not going to argue with you over it. I know how long is takes me and if you want to differ then do it elsewhere.

Phoenix - that's the catch of it. You do have to go up and use the roundabout. There is an entrance on Castleknock Rd but you will not be able to go right through the development as a rat run to the Navan Rd but depending on where you park you will be able to exit using that gate and just go into the park or down to the Halfway House roundabout.

He never buys IPO's ie new developments

He only buys after having done tons of research, you cannot research a new develoment until it is complete and been up and running for a few years.

Errrrrrr then it's not a new development!!!!

And just looking again, 30 mins to Ballsbridge at 3.30 in the morning.. what in the name of god are you talking about!?

I've heard a rumour that when the new train station is built on the Navan Road to accommodate the Phoenix Park apartments, Ashtown station will be closed down. Does anyone know if there is any truth to this??

I've heard a rumour that when the new train station is built on the Navan Road to accommodate the Phoenix Park apartments, Ashtown station will be closed down. Does anyone know if there is any truth to this??

I heard it was the Broombridge station that was closing. The Ashtown station is currently, and I mean right now, being upgraded. If it closes I'll eat my hat.

I passed ashtown station on sunday and it is currently being upgraded. That is going to be one major commuter station.

Just passed the Phoenix park race course yesterday and there is already signs of graffiti and vanadalism. On the main entrance on the Navan Raod there is graffiti on the large entrance signs.

Unfortunately it's everywhere! One good thing about the builder still being on site is that he'll probably have it cleaned.

Errrrrrr then it's not a new development!!!!
thats the point, I would never buy in a new development again, because you get made all these promises from developers that never materialise.

And just looking again, 30 mins to Ballsbridge at 3.30 in the morning.. what in the name of god are you talking about!?
Don't forget there will be a queue in the mornings to try and exit the PPR onto the navan road.

Yes you keeping comming back to the time to ballsbridge, obviously because you have no reply to the other points.

Another point just to further your education, maintenance is currently 1400, these fee double within 2-3 years for new developments because builders subsidise the fee to keep them low to dupe the buyers

Another point just to further your education, maintenance is currently 1400, these fee double within 2-3 years for new developments because builders subsidise the fee to keep them low to dupe the buyers

This has not been my experience.

I may not even use the exit onto the Navan Rd.

And if I do, my apartment is pretty close to the exit, I won't be waiting very long. Don't assume that everyone who lives there will have a car.

thats the point, I would never buy in a new development again, because you get made all these promises from developers that never materialise.

Just cause you have had a bad experience does not mean all builders are the same. F & O'F have a pretty good name.

Yes you keeping comming back to the time to ballsbridge, obviously because you have no reply to the other points.

I don't see any points that you keep going on about, apart from the commute time to Ballsbridge.

But is your quote admitting that you're wrong??

I'd like you to prove evidence of fees increasing like you claim in 2 years.

I'd like you to prove evidence of fees increasing like you claim in 2 years.

Although this hasn't been my experience, Management Companies are notorious for being a law unto themselves. You should do a search on AAM to find out more about them. Forewarned is forearmed! :)

Well dunno bout you LightW but 3k a year in fees seems like daylight robbery to me and I for one would be telling the world if they decided to ask for it!

Well dunno bout you LightW but 3k a year in fees seems like daylight robbery to me and I for one would be telling the world if they decided to ask for it!

I've never heard of fees at 3K a year! And I, too, would tell the world. As it happens, just got bill for management fees....1,200.:D

I presume there's no direct debit with these things, it's just pay the amount and be done with it?

Back