Parklands, Northwood, Santry

Hi,

Anybody know when is Block 2 going to be finish or snagging?

is there a problem with google groups ?
i (eventually) got access and everything was ok , but today it won't accept my id and password.
now i,m begining to doubt the id and password that i thought i had been using !!

Don't think so Spiro , try again check spacing/Caps etc.. can be v sensitive
if still no joy can PM me, see can I think of anything else it might be , did u take note of id and passowrd anywhere?

Folks - just to let you know there has been a bit of trouble in Temple Court with cars being burnt out.

One was burnt out on the surface level carpark and cars on either side were damaged.

The night before - one was set on fire in the underground car park and the car beside it was damaged also.

Apparently the two incidents were 'not related!' although it seems a little too coincidental for them not to be.

No communication to residents/affected parties by the management company so I can't give any update on what is being done about it.

Anyway - just thought it worth mentioning.

badger;

it's OK.
as of now i'm logged into GROUPS.
i think i was getting the sign-in procedure for AAM mixed up with that for GROUPS etc ...

thanks.

Hello Folks,

Just copying in a message from Badger on the Lymewood thread:

We have set up a generic "Northwood Residents" on
Neighbours.ie, so that people within all the developments (current and
forthcoming) can discuss issues that effect everyone in the development, facilities transport etc and use it as a supplement to the private Discussion Boards. http://www.neighbours.ie/northwoodpark

Jamie

Hi,

Was just wondering does anyone know what the craic is with the 'BRIDGE' that is up past the crown plaza . Its just before the new carrington apartments and the business centre. There seems to be some 'un socialable' activity to but it mildly happening underneath it. The underneath of the bridge is connected to the park and can be accessed from the park. Some thing really should be done about it. Any1 know how we could do sumthing. It should be cornered off.

Back