Newbury Wood, Clonshaugh, D.17

OMG THE EXCITEMENT!!! I'm delighted for you! Should be getting that call myself soon!:D

Oh wow it's all happening together. I applied for a new job in work, passed 1st round interview but have to make a presentation to the board on Tuesday afternoon.
Martin rang me this morning and I'm going in Tuesday morning to sign and get the keys !!!!!!! I think I might need valium to get through the day ;) :)

Thats great news for everyone!! Annpg you get any news on signing?? My solicitor rang me yesterday said they were all ready to go and she was just waiting on my cheque it was sent out in yesterdays post and if she gets it this morning I will be signing today!! So sitting watching the phone at this stage...............

Delighted for you determined!! Never, no word as of yesterday anyhow, but my sol was ready to close as soon as she got the word from martin - so im guessing I'll get a call today too! I can't get the smile off my face with the anticipation!!:D

Alaskon Tom told me today someone moved in yesterday because I was asking about those fences they have up to stop you getting down the road on Saturdays!! So dont know how many more have moved in???

Hi all! Great news on the move in!
Can anyone tell me if there is access to the site this evening after work?
I need to let a guy in to measure for blinds at 6ish?
I can't get through to Mick to arrange for keys...

Thanks

Jay49er

I arranged with Mick yesterday to go in with the blinds fella at 6.30..when we got there the security lad said there was no key....I got on the phone to Mick and he said the door was open..turns out security lad had a tv, heater and packed lunch set up IN MY BOX ROOM!!!!! That's why he wasn't letting us in! Don't think Mick knew about it either

I didn't really mind I just told him not to burn the place down!!

Apparently no keys will be left on Fridays because of a security change over at the weekends. Bummer. Because I work long days all week and really just have my weekends free to do stuff at the house. But I won't rant... Have a good weekend all and well done to those who got keys!!

Ok guys got my key and i say key because it was only the front door key on friday!! Tom said he would leave the rest on the mantlepiece and you guessed it NO KEYS left...........
Im so excited though...
Anyone else get there keys?? I wont be moving in until this weekend hopefully was up there on saturday getting my alarm put in I got a wireless alarm saves all the wiring up seemly...... it was very quite so I dont think anyone has moved in as of yet?????

No keys for me yet but I drove up over the weekend too (about 10 times!!) and did see a microwave in someones kitchen and a few people going in and out of houses...looked like one or two might have moved in...

Mind me asking where you got your alarm and how much?? I like the idea of wireless..

hi nevernever08 - what alarm did you get in (as in what company) and how much did it cost? :)

i am getting my keys today at 2.30pm. had a terrible weekend as i couldn't think of anything else. im all nervous and anxious (in a good way of course), feels like back in them days when you started school for the very first time and you knew it's all grand and yet you didn't know for certain what to expect....well that's how i feel and i am suppose to work til 12 :rolleyes:
can't wait to get this all done and over with and move in. ill be officially moving in in 2 weeks time because of the flooring and electr.appliances that still need to go in. can anyone recommend a kitchen fitter? went to currys and harvey normans on saturday and although they deliver the stuff, they don't install it, let alone fit it :(

goind through my contract on friday with solicitor and dcc asking 4 extra 10 grand. couldnt beleive it. i havent got it. is this normal. my solicitor is gonna contact dcc over it. did any of u have this. please help.

Back