Newbury Wood, Clonshaugh, D.17

Definitely have to do something Mary. We got great houses and I'm sure everyone is as happy as me but they literally just put us here and have forgotten about us. Bin stores, ntl cables hanging dangerously off walls and them bloody green bins. I'm up to my eyes with work at the mo but I fully intend to write a stinker of a letter to DCC. The original architect and send copies to all local td's and grey hound and anyone else who might make a differnce.

No dutch gold for me....now if it had been chardonnay, u might just have caught me :D ! Yeah, I'll be writing letters to all & sundry too

hi guys,

just seen that there have been a few posts since my last visit :)

I'm sick of the rubbish and so many residents don't seem to care.
Determine - I feel the same way, so annoying! Every weekend I am cleaning up the mess from other people's bins which landed on my side of the road, front garden etc.:mad:

cancelled my eircom account last friday. rang ntl same day and they are installing it today. get away from eircom
Graham - meant to tell you the same. NTL seems to be much more reliable even if they expect you to be home all day for them to come around BUT at least they come :)

should we (collectively) get in touch with TD's r sumtin
Mary, I've done this already. Sent Julia Carmichael about four weeks ago an email, she said she is looking into this and sounded determined to get the dumping areas sorted. fingers crossed!

do you have her e-mail address???

I seriously want to get rid of the bin-stores and create more parking spaces - I can really see them causing us huge problems. There are already children playing IN them!!

And the litter?? It's not so bad up my end but I drove down the end last week and just couldn't believe how bad it was...!

Btw, I saw an eircom van there yesterday!! Don't have landline myself but have the finally sorted out our 'issues'??

Hi Guys

I have just rang Eircom and they are saying that it will be the 3rd of July now they are just having a laugh now .

Franklin

franklin cancel it. ntl came out to me within 3 days. eircom have been saying the same thing since i moved in. 3rd of november. just cancel it. phone and broadband 43 euro a month.

Back