Kilbrack grove - Cork

hi amc lady, oh thats ok, was hoping there were not any problems, i drove up there as well last night and all street lighting on, i am hoping to get keys monday/tuesday, and as soon as i have the essentials done i will be moving in, worst case senario i hope to move in by the end of the month, so fingers crossed there will be a few of us in together as u say for safety sake if nothing else.

Hi intermec1,

Have things moved on for you? I’m still waiting for keys. (PM me if you prefer).

AMC-Lady

hi amc lady

sorry hadnt been on in ages, hope u got the keys since?

i moved in last friday, i think i must have moved mountains but managed to get everything done in 3 weeks, the estate is fab, hope that you have the keys by now

Hi everyone, my partner and I are just waiting to get our snags started for one of the 3bed terrace. The flatroof over the utility leaked badly, this is the only major problem but i'm just wondering how those moved in are finding the houses? Plumbing etc. ? Dying to get in but not before i know all is well!

Hi everyone, my partner and I are just waiting to get our snags started for one of the 3bed terrace. The flatroof over the utility leaked badly, this is the only major problem but i'm just wondering how those moved in are finding the houses? Plumbing etc. ? Dying to get in but not before i know all is well!

hi girl27, i recently moved into kilbrack grove, my snag went fine just a few minor things, the flat roof's were one of my major concerns but i havent had any problem so far with same, one thing to look out for that i didnt notice when the snag was being done was the scratches on the glass on the windows, they never covered them while doing the dashing, everything else so far is fine, get the plumming checked as i have desperate noises from the pipes after flushing the toilets or using the shower which is being checked at the moment. other than that the estate is fantastic

Back