January 1st a big day for payment of interests on lump sum savings accounts?

Can't log in at the moment:
We regret that this service is currently unavailable. Please try again later, or telephone our administration office on (01) 480 6050 for further assistance. Opening hours 09.00am - 17.00pm (GMT) Mon - Fri

I just got in, yes interest is finally there. The money I transferred out yesterday morning is also there.

note about interest not showing is gone from NR logon screen but it just rejected my login attempt and when I retried it failed as I am already logged in!!!

That sometimes happens when (I think) you were previously logged in and the session has not timed out on the server side. At least I think it's a server side issue since manually deleting NR cookies, closing and reopening the browser or trying another browser/PC didn't help.

Anyone remember what the interest rate history for NR was over the last year?

I think it started above 4% and went to 4.5% during the year in one or two steps.

I want to check the amount paid.

I have it written down in a spreadsheet. I think it changed to 4.15% pretty early in the year (2nd or 3rd of January). Changed to 4.3% on the 4/4/07 and then to the current 4.5% on the 6/7/07.

Thats afaik anyhow!

I worked it out in excel and actually got a figure approx €10 less than what NR paid. I'm happy enough so!

Back