I need a Notary

and instead decided to give up on the "make believe" funds they "lent" me, this is all the proof I need.

Can I ask if the Items you purchaced with this "make believe" money are also "make believe" ?
If they are not who is responsible for paying for them.

Can you prove I'm wrong??

Yes - I think I probably can.

For me to do do this, you would need to supply a copy of your loan offer\facility letter, your loan account statements and all correspondence ( including legal proceedings if issued) between you\your lawyer and the bank\the bank's lawyer. And you would have to waive confidentiality.

But if I had all of this information, and if I realised that you were in fact on to something, I would of course say so and I would be glad to admit to having learned something new.

And seeing as the bank already have all that would be needed they would be able to prove the debt as easily as you could, correct?? When they do the debt will be paid......told them that from the initial letter, yet they still fail to even attempt it, you agree it would be easy to prove so tell me why they can't if they do everything right??
I'm not going to prove anything to anyone on here, not even going to try, reason being I don't have to, if I was recruiting or selling/scamming I would need to and would be able to give the process undertaken and results, I have no need to prove anything, I see the proof and thats all that matters. You want to see the process, research goes a long way!! I'm not a teacher merely a student continuing to learn new ways.....I encourage you all to do the same if you're interested, if not....don't!!!!

And seeing as the bank already have all that would be needed they would be able to prove the debt as easily as you could, correct?? When they do the debt will be paid......told them that from the initial letter, yet they still fail to even attempt it, you agree it would be easy to prove so tell me why they can't if they do everything right??
I'm not going to prove anything to anyone on here, not even going to try, reason being I don't have to, if I was recruiting or selling/scamming I would need to and would be able to give the process undertaken and results, I have no need to prove anything, I see the proof and thats all that matters. You want to see the process, research goes a long way!! I'm not a teacher merely a student continuing to learn new ways.....I encourage you all to do the same if you're interested, if not....don't!!!!

This is an anonymous board - other than Brendan and a few other contributors who choose to clearly disclose their identity, no-one knows anything about the contributors other than what becomes obvious from a perusal of their posts. I think most of us would take a view on certain posters posts. Equally, no-one can really confirm whether what someone posts is an actual truth or a makey uppy story.

The difficulty so many of us have with the OP's posts is that there is quite simply no factual evidence to support the claims being made. At least two solicitors (one being myself) have posted - we would have some insight into cataclysmic/extraordinary court/debt situations and the case as posted simply sounds too fanciful.

But worse than that, there is a notional view that for the OP, the money did not exist as the Bank cannot prove where they got it from and therefore there is no compelling argument to re-pay actual money actually borrowed and actually spent. Now before anyone starts with the developers................

mf

I'm not going to prove anything to anyone on here, not even going to try, reason being I don't have to, if I was recruiting or selling/scamming I would need to and would be able to give the process undertaken and results

Of course you don't need to prove anything to anyone. But you need to understand that scam artists don't give proof either. Your failure to offer proof does not distinguish you from the scam artist as you seem to think. You refuse proof because you say you don't need to prove anything. They refuse proof because they can't; ( because they are involved in a scam that cannot be proven. )

I am not ruling out the possibility that you are genuine in your belief ( on this I am 50\50) and I am not even ruling out the possibility that you are on to something ( though on this I am more like 99.999\0.0001). It is of course possible that your refusal to give proof may be just because, as you say, you have no need to prove anything to anyone. But I cannot accept the logic that we should accept the truth of your far-fetched assertions unless and until they are proven false. When you make a startling claim, you should be prepared to back it up. Otherwise, you are just giving false hope to people.

PS - I started this post without seeing MF1's post above, with which I wholly concur.

You forget folks, I'm not here to make anyone believe me, I'm not giving anyone any hope at all, if I told you what to do I'd be giving hope to you perhaps. Call me a scam artist....it truely does not bother me, the "scam" is working so believe what you want.

I say again..........I'm selling nothing........not even a promise something I'm doing will help you..........NOTHING! therefore I need prove my position to noone. Folks believe what you will, I'm not asking you to believe in me as I'm not intending to preach anything or offer any instruction for you to believe. If it's a scam and I keep it to myself......am I hurting you????

Back