I need a Notary

Really this is too confusing. The OP has borrowed money but doesn't wish to pay it back because, because the money is fictional? Or that the bank hasn't complied with regulations or what? The bank can't supply the documentation in relation to their compliance with regulations but they presumably have paperwork in relation to the loan(s)?

The bank can produce a copy of the agreement which would be a valid legal conract if it contained full disclosure regarding where the funds originate (they are merely created not taken from the banks holdings or accounts) which also shows the agreement as being unilateral as the bank has no consideration in the agreement, they have to (through GAAP regulations) keep all documentation pertaining to the agreement for 5 years (minimum) after final repayment so why would'nt they have the original agreement? We challenge that it is combined with others and sold (as it is a promissory note). This is called Securitization and illegal, whenever we challenged with any questions we fail to get any answers just stupid run around letters asking for the repayments, if they have not done any of this and have all paperwork and are truley loosing out on money would they really just write off the debts and let us believe they are fraudulently operating? No, they would get every penny back and produce documents to back themselves up.

Again I advise noone and have total respect for everyones opinion here, these our our findings and they are working, we found that if you ask the right questions, the answers may suprise you.

The bank can produce a copy of the agreement which would be a valid legal conract if it contained full disclosure regarding where the funds originate

Why would it matter to the validity of the contract where the funds come from.

I have signed many contracts in my life , and never had to prove the source of the money.

Were you ever asked to prove it? probably not. The banks have the power to generate (manufacture) the funds when needed, and do so regularly, if the funds came from within the banks accounts there would be accounting records that would prove this, funnily enough they are never able to produce these either. Nothing we have asked to see can be evidenced by them, if it could it would be, we don't refuse to pay dabt, we offer to repay debt once it is validated, simple request is it no? turns out it isn't, instead they lose out on the money and write off the loan.

Let's go back to the drawing board.

1. Have you borrowed money from a financial institution?
2. Are you trying to get the bank to write off this as a bad debt?
3. Is the basis for your argument that they should write it off because of the bank not giving you a paper trail of where they got the money to loan you from?
4. Is this what you mean by 'validated' debt?
5. Do you think that if you borrowed money and agreed to repay it that you should repay it?

1. Yes
2. No
3. Noone is asking to write it off, just want proof that they had money and lent it too us
4. We basically want to see where they got the funds from and that they have done nothing wrong in our loan application, then we'll repay
5. Yes and have never said we wouldn't repay, all they have to do is answer a few simple questions in a sworn affidavit, I'm sorry but is that not simple if it is truth?? It appears not. Debts will be repayed when questions are answered, they are the ones writing the debts off through no request of ours.

I stated very early in this thread I was searching for a notary to do go through a protest with us, I'm not here to be critisized or seek judgement, I have learnt various things and put them into practice, others should perhaps either ignore it if you think it's wrong and go about your lives being fleeced, or, do what I did when I got interested in these things, study and form an educated opinion.

I mean noone disrespect and wish you all nothing but the best, I am doing what I do for my family and at the expense of noone but myself, if someone was to lose out I wouldn' do it.

I will be looking regularly at this thread for any Notary Public interested, but will not be coming on to explain myself to those that insinuate I'm doing anything wrong, as I said before all we do is ask questions!!

Kindest Regards

Tim

I stated very early in this thread I was searching for a notary to do go through a protest with us, I'm not here to be critisized or seek judgement,..........................

...................I will be looking regularly at this thread for any Notary Public interested, but will not be coming on to explain myself to those that insinuate I'm doing anything wrong, as I said before all we do is ask questions!!

Kindest Regards

Tim

Hear hear Taslett, couldn't agree more.
But unfortunatly thats what happens here, quite a bit.

Hear hear Taslett, couldn't agree more.
But unfortunatly thats what happens here, quite a bit.

Rats! And double Rats!

One of the best things about this board is that an idea floated out is often challenged just to see if it holds water. It would be a seriously bad idea just to let people float ideas ( many of them half baked) and just decide to deal only with what is asked and none of the fundamentals.

And this thread is not about "I need a Notary". This thread should be called - "anyone I've asked to deal with this as a Notary thinks its a half baked idea to get out of paying my debt so I'm even investigating the idea of becoming a Notary myself"

"you'll see no-one loses out as there was never anyone's money used"

Thats my favourite bit.

mf

Taslett thanks for your replies. I cannot help you in relation to a Notary. Here are some more questions if you don't mind. You may find that you will get more help if people understand what you are at.

1. Have you made any repayments?
2. Has the institution written to you demanding payment?
3. Is the loan from a regular financial institution operating in Ireland (eg Ulsterbank, Rabo, AIB, GE Money)
4. Is the money borrowed for a normal purchase/outlay (eg house, car, site, holiday)
5. In your reply to point 5 you said they are writing it off as a bad debt. Is this correct? What do you mean by this?

If you can show me any way to not pay back my debts that's legal I'll pay you 100K!

Last edited:
I'm in too Taslett 100k if you can get me out of this mortage legally and without it effecting my credit rating.

Once again, I'm with mf1......SOMEONE ALWAYS PAYS!!!

The banks factor in a % margin to cover bad debts and write offs....this is all within the price people pay for their loans/mortgages etc. So all the other poor sods who have a mortgage with have to pay a wee bit more to cover the cost of writing off your loan.

This is a same principal shops used to cover the cost of shop lifting and insurance companies use to cover the cost of fraudulent claims.

3. Noone is asking to write it off, just want proof that they had money and lent it too us

Surely the cheque, cash or transfer etc they did to you is proof enough?

4. We basically want to see where they got the funds from and that they have done nothing wrong in our loan application, then we'll repay

Simple answer to this is that it is none of your business where they got the money. Your contract is with them, not any third party. If someone lends you money, you have no right to know where they get their funding.

Surely the cheque, cash or transfer etc they did to you is proof enough?

Simple answer to this is that it is none of your business where they got the money. Your contract is with them, not any third party. If someone lends you money, you have no right to know where they get their funding.

Have to say I agree with this. Cannot see how it is your business where the bank got their money, you borrowed money without caring how it was given to you and you owe that now.

"Have to say I agree with this. Cannot see how it is your business where the bank got their money, you borrowed money without caring how it was given to you and you owe that now. "

I don't agree with this, I think there is an onus on the Banks to provide money that is legitimate.

It would seem from Tasletts post that the money was "virtual" in the first place. Which would also explain why no-one knows where it has all disappeared to.

Very interesting post Taslett. Did you have any joy with the law society?

I do not believe that it is- or ever will be - possible to avoid the obligation to repay bank loans on the basis outlined\hinted at by the OP.

If there is one single reported court case where a bank has been denied its entitlement to recover money based on 'illegal securitization' or whatever precisely it is that the OP alleges, it should be possible to point to this.

IF there are numberous cases of banks writing off\failing to pursue loans because they are scared that it will all come out about their illegal behaviour, then - in this day and age - it is only a matter of time before these write-offs become public knowledge. I have not yet come across any verified case of this.

What does concern me a little is that the OP appears to be holding out a seductive promise of 'wiping out your bank debts by relying on a little known loophole'. That - to me - has scam writ large all over it.

So - my summation would be that this has at least some of the hallmarks of a scam and I hope that people will not take false hope from it; But, I am certainly open to correction.

What does concern me a little is that the OP appears to be holding out a seductive promise of 'wiping out your bank debts by relying on a little known loophole'. That - to me - has scam writ large all over it.

Tasslet sent me a PM at the beginning of this as he though I may be able to help him so I don't think it's a scam to lure other people in to what he's trying to do. I think he genuinely believes in what he is saying.

Tasslet can I or you post the private message you sent me. Other people would understand it better than me as I'm not a banker etc.

From our perspective on AAM I've never seen anyone beat the banks but there is always a first time and there are such things as loopholes. It is rare the person who has the money, time, expertise and doggedness to exploit such loopholes. Such things can break a man.

Hi Bronte, thanks for your comment. feel free to post the message if you feel it'll help, I don't think it will. I feel that because we are all taught the way the world works (and how banking works) when someone comes along disputing this they will be cast down anyway, human nature I suppose, we are all closed minded about somethings i.e. life on other planets...afterlife/ghosts....even religion! We believe what we want based on our learnings and it's hard to change those beliefs. I think some of those in this thread are a little quick with their posts, especially with the word scam, at no point am I signing people on to anything, I will not be looking for a fee for info (although the 2 offers of €100k were lovely, thank you but I will not take anyones money) I don't see the basis of this being called a scam. In my research I have found a remedy, a number of them if truth be told, and will be able to financially help those that are dear to me. It's amazing what you can find if you look hard enough, I encourage others to open their eyes and minds and if running me down is all you can do, carry on!! You will only remain in the shallow end and never realise the depths that can be explored.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am selling nothing, looking for nothing from you! Insulting absolutely noone (I hope, I apologise if I have). I am merely challenging a corrupt system, If they can prove I am wrong life will continue as usual, they as yet haven't even tried to clear themselves of the accusations and instead decided to give up on the "make believe" funds they "lent" me, this is all the proof I need.
If the day comes that I'm proved wrong I will readily admit it immediately here to you. I know that day will never reveal itself.

they as yet haven't even tried to clear themselves of the accusations and instead decided to give up on the "make believe" funds they "lent" me, this is all the proof I need.

That's the part that gives me some difficulty right there. If the bank have already decided to give up, then there must be some evidence of this. What stage were things at before the 'hard questions' were put to the bank? What happened next? Were proceedings stayed? Did the bank write to say they were no longer pursuing the money? Or is it all a bit up in the air?

If the day comes that I'm proved wrong I will readily admit it immediately here to you. I know that day will never reveal itself.

Candour appreciated. However, I think this is a case where, rather than accepting the OP's view of the world until OP is proved wrong, it is entirely reasonable to ask whether we can or (shall ever) see some proof that the OP is right.

Back