I need a Notary

Taslett

Hi folks, are any of you (or do you know of anyone that is) a notary public that would assist in a notary process against a bank? Details of which I won't be giving out publically but I know that there would be quite a few jobs that'll come from this.

If you can help please post a reply and I'll PM you some details.
Thank you
Tim

There is just no information in the original post to make any meaningful response.

Not being smart, but what exactly is a "notary process against a bank"?.

Do you mean that you want to take a case against a bank? At a guess, one of a number of similar cases? At a (wild) guess - something arising from a group of people who have purchased foreign property and are less than pleased at how things have worked out?

(I love, as Mark Twain, I think, said, the process of getting such a handsome dividend of conjecture from such a trifling investment of fact; seriously though - this sort of 'teaser' post is pointless; if you have a query, post it)

I apologise, not a query but for what is needed some people would sneer at, it is contesting the validity of a loan on the basis of proving a debt, the bank is unable to prove that there is a debt and are monkeying about with sending statements and demands instead of the correct documentation to validate/prove their claim of a debt. They cannot prove their case and a notary process has been recommended to sort the issue out. We just need the Notary to do this.

The Law Society has a list of notaries by location - give them a call and they'll give you a list.

I apologise, not a query but for what is needed some people would sneer at, it is contesting the validity of a loan on the basis of proving a debt, the bank is unable to prove that there is a debt and are monkeying about with sending statements and demands instead of the correct documentation to validate/prove their claim of a debt. They cannot prove their case and a notary process has been recommended to sort the issue out. We just need the Notary to do this.

Is this in Ireland?

I don't understand what you are trying to do?

Yeah in Kerry, to understand you'd need to know what fractional banking is and how banks make money, also a knowledge of how a loan is really made out by a bank. Basically they are asked to provide the accounting behind your loan, they cannot provide the necessary paperwork. A Notary is needed just to help with recording the process and noting the dishonour the bank will inevitably enter into.

Bronte
I could be wrong..... but I think fractional banking was the formula used by prudent bankers (in the good old days) to ensure they kept enought money on deposit. 13.5% of deposits if memory serves me correct. So say 10 people lodged €100,000 each in a bank then the bank would keep 13.5% of the million locked away safe in the vault and not use it to finance lending to other customers.

Taslett,

Are you somehow suggesting that the bank(s) concerned have breached some or other requirement relating to how their reserves are calculated and how much they are entitled to lend out against such reserves? That they are are unable to furnish some 'necessary paperwork' which shows that their loans are in compliance with the various liquidity rules that bind banks?

If I might pop down the Rabbit Hole for a moment - let us accept indeed that the bank(s) has failed, and will continue to fail, to produce the 'necessary paperwork'.

Is it your case that such failure means that someone who borrowed money therefore shouldn't have to pay it back?

Am I at all close this time?

Pretty much MOB, why pay a debt if there is no proof of it?? Through pursuing this a number of loans have simply been written off with nothing other than a debt collector getting involved, for banks to write off thousands without a legal battle tells it's own story, we're only asking them questions!!!

Last edited:
Taslett, I'd like to ask you a question and I don't mean this disrespectfully, so please don't take offence.

Is there another reason why you're posting this query here?

The reason I ask is that simply googling "Notary Public Ireland" brings up the following definitive links:

http://www.notarypublic.ie/

http://www.goldenpages.ie/category_Notaries_Ireland-1.html

Given that this information is readily available, is it that you are seeking a recommendation from this forum?

Or, by doing this are you kindly giving some hope to the many thousands of people in financial difficulty in Ireland?

I like the way you approach problems BTW.

Kind regards,

ONQ.

"Is it your case that such failure means that someone who borrowed money therefore shouldn't have to pay it back?"

"Pretty much MOB, why pay a debt if there is no proof of it?? "

This is not the same thing. Don't you mean, why should you pay a debt that you owe to a Bank if there is an underlying regulatory issue?

"Or, by doing this are you kindly giving some hope to the many thousands of people in financial difficulty in Ireland?

I like the way you approach problems BTW."

I don't like this approach - I think its pretty despicable and if OP is raising hope , then God help us all.

mf

Op,

Are chance you are on about the looney theory that no debt exists becuase the bank does have the money it paid out ?

I'm with mf1 on this

I remember watch a program a few years ago where a guy in the UK got loads of loans written off as the banks had made some small error. He didn't deny recieving the money, spending the money etc, but yet he still felt it was OK to walk away & not pay what he owed.

Someone always pays - the rest of us! It is along the same lines as insurance fraud, etc....you might get away with it, but it doesn't make it right

Guys I'm asking noone to jump on board with anything and giving noone advice or instruction, I found this path through a friend and have done research since May on the background of it, I wouldn't be still on this trial if i was making someone lose out. The reason I'm asking on this forum isn't to raise awareness (if you suspected something was wrong you'd have done what I did yourself and investigated it) I'm here because most people are too caught up in the ways of the books they learned from, not open to the possibilities that something may be happening behind the scenes. Quite a few legal bodies/notaries won't touch these issues believing they are unfounded. That is why I came to hunt here, I ask simply if anyone in Ireland that is a Notary Public that would work with us please let me know, if you're not interested then I won't be trying to convince you of my methods or explaining myself so that you can accuse me of fraud, it's not me commiting it!!! Please don't take any offence by me as none is ever intended!

Respecting you all

MF1 I respect your position, but you're clued in - you must know that money isn't real.

Its created by a bank entering an electronic leger amount up to a multiple of its deposits.

Before the current crunch, the big two Irish banks were earning in the region of half a billion a year - each!

I'm certainly not losing sleep over congratulating a guy who may have found a way to beat the system legally.

You might be interested in reading a little on http://webofdebt.com or http://www.globalresearch.ca if you're interested in the subject of banks and banking.

For example, here's an article about comments from the organisation that started the current mess warning us of worse to come.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=15501

Anyone who can legally get anything from a bank gets my support. :)

FWIW

ONQ.

"Quite a few legal bodies/notaries won't touch these issues believing they are unfounded. "

"Anyone who can legally get anything from a bank gets my support."

I'm still shocked and horrified.

mf

Thank you onq, mf1 I'm truely sorry for upsetting you and anyone else but I won't be robbed by a corrupt system at the expense of my family, look up banking, anyone can be a bank if you know what you're doing, anyone can generate legal tender under UNCITRAL convention for international bills of exchange and International promissory notes 1988, without wanting to be rude if you look deep enough into this you'll see no-one loses out as there was never anyone's money used, as onq said it's all generated when needed.

"Quite a few legal bodies/notaries won't touch these issues believing they are unfounded. "

"Anyone who can legally get anything from a bank gets my support."

I'm still shocked and horrified.

mf

"Methinkes thee doth protest too much"

What part of "legal" did you miss?

ONQ.

Thank you onq, mf1 I'm truely sorry for upsetting you and anyone else but I won't be robbed by a corrupt system at the expense of my family, look up banking, anyone can be a bank if you know what you're doing, anyone can generate legal tender under UNCITRAL convention for international bills of exchange and International promissory notes 1988, without wanting to be rude if you look deep enough into this you'll see no-one loses out as there was never anyone's money used, as onq said it's all generated when needed.

Taslett,

You're very welcome.

I have had my eyes opened recently by reading articles posted to www.webofdebt.com and www.globalresearch.ca about banking.

Thank you for expanding my knowledge a little with your above post and I'd be grateful if you could please post any other relevant references you may have or PM me with them.

Naturally I wrote to the B.I.S. asking them to confirm their role in the current banking crisis when they raised the capital requirements for American banks from 6% to 8%, thus making them insolvent overnight.

[I understand that this and other ratio requirements are why banks have to be fed billions before they can lend again - their international terms of reference set by unelected officials, who have caused so much hardship, force them to]

Naturally the B.I.S. declined to comment.

FWIW

ONQ.

Back