Heron's Wood: Carraigaline, Co Cork. When will these houses be allocated?

Still waiting on my keys, cant take much more of this waiting !!!!
How's everybody getting on in their new homes?

Hey sorry saucy stunner :( i thought me and neoone were the last left, u still waiting too?? its so annoying!!!

still waiting!!
got letter from solicitor last week saying they r still waiting on forms n stuff from the councils solicitor.... the council solicitor seems to be holding things up! Blossy I cant believe the stuff about your solicitor are they able to speed anything up for you, as it is their fault??? did they tell you how long you'll ave to wait??? I hope they aren't charging you extra for their mistake!
hopefully the wait wont be for too much longer!!???......

heya! i know its a bummer re solicitor, but its her first time dealing with AH and from her point of view i wasnt buying directly from the builders so technically i wasnt buying from knew! but then id imagine stamp duty etc. i dunno to be honest but recieved a call from my broker this afternoon stating that first active have everything so should know tomorrow a date for release of funds! 'release' meaning its there...so just give it me now!!! haha!! :) like a spoilt child!!! ha!! Neo-one, i hope you get your keys soon too!! its very frustrating when they give u such tight deadlines for returning forms from day one and then take forever on thier side!

hey recieved a call! everything ok now! i reckon next 2 days or so??? im afraid to get my hopes up! but anyway wooohhhhooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! :)

congrats Blossy!
I was speaking to my solicitor yesterday aswell, was told about 2 weeks, they said the councils solicitor was busy closing other sales, and are now dealing with ours!! our wait is nearly over!!!
how are you getting on saucystunner, have you heard anymore from your solicitor??

congrats Blossy!
I was speaking to my solicitor yesterday aswell, was told about 2 weeks, they said the councils solicitor was busy closing other sales, and are now dealing with ours!! our wait is nearly over!!!
how are you getting on saucystunner, have you heard anymore from your solicitor??

Oh guys I want to stay positive but waiting is a bummer, it's the councils solicitor holding us up, waiting to hear from him.. Would they ever hurry up !! Did ya get your keys Blossy?

hi all, after a big drama i got my keys on fri am so so so happy!!! :) anyone know if they are no. 19? My house was open this whole time because the security were using it as thier base! my house was destryoed in rubish, boot marks on the walls, and the bathrooms were disgusting!! the downstairs loo is now blocked! so they have moved onto no 19 because i demanded my doors to be closed and suddenly i got my keys the next day!! i neo one i think u end of terrace if u are no 19, get down and ring council saying u want them out!!!

Hey Blossy. Congrats on finally getting the house. I actually noticed a security guy using one of the houses in Ravensdale over the weekend and strangely enough joked with someone about the owner having their loo Christened before they moved in. Although, after hearing that it's definitely no Joke. I should hope that the security firm or someone other than yourself are being made clean up the mess.

BoB dangler: i cleaned it myself! it took me 4 hours!! :( but i am definitley gonna get them to send a plumber out!!! it was gut wrenching to be honest, but im getting there slowly but surely!!! i wont let it put a dampner on it all!!!
how are u getting on are ye fairly settled now??

Our rent on the other place was up last week, so I had the 2 weeks previous to work on the house. 2 weeks of working on the house till close to 2 am every night after work... but worth it. Word of advice: call in all the favours you can to save on stress!

i am! believe me, its only me and my 3yr old so im the same, u wud be so busy!! i have a few friends to help me! god only knows what the neighbours think, different men coming and going hahah!!!

Hi folks,

My name is Cllr. Paula Desmond, living in Carrigaline, - having chanced across this thread, I was horrified to learn of the trouble many of you are having with the snag lists. It would seem to me that it is completely unacceptable, and I intend to raise it at our next housing meeting which is in July.

In the meantime, if anyone wants to contact me with any additional details ahead of this meeting, you can email me at either [email protected] or at [email protected]

I will gladly keep you posted, but am aware that this may be too far off topic for the forum - if so, then also feel free to email me for an update on the meeting.

Paula

Hey Blossy,
We finally got our keys yesterday, our wait is over! but def worth the wait! roll on the weekend... spend spend spend!!!
I cant believe your house was left in such a state, you should have demanded for the security guard to clean it all up...thay shouldnt be left into the houses, they should have portocabins arranged- bad call on the councils side!!
did you get everything (downstairs loo) sorted out in the house?
How are you getting on saucystunner? any word yet?
BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!!

Hey Blossy,
We finally got our keys yesterday, our wait is over! but def worth the wait! roll on the weekend... spend spend spend!!!
I cant believe your house was left in such a state, you should have demanded for the security guard to clean it all up...thay shouldnt be left into the houses, they should have portocabins arranged- bad call on the councils side!!

Congrats NEO-ONE,
you must be thrilled.. not far behind you I hope, waiting on one of our fences to be fixed.. you'll have a busy few weeks ahead of you but as you said it will all be worth it.. Best of luck with the house and keep us posted on how things are going..

Hey Blossy,

Hey am delighted for ye! my mortgage payment is out in 2 weeks, which totally confirms the delay is with the council, as i said previously, the minute i rang re securtiy company issue, i got my keys the next morning and actually delivered to my solicitors office. i didnt have to go to the county hall!!! i still havent heard from them re the downstairs loo its still blocked! :(
will keep trying tho! there seems to be a bit more movement in the estate and i am like a little spy as to see which window is the security sign is up in. ( its gone from no. 19) :) :) ;)
i really wouldnt like anyone else to face that! i mean for all of us, its been a hell of along wait and im guessing its what we have been waiting for for years!
Saucy Stunner fingers crossd for u!

Hi all, just to let ye know, i had a few cracks on the walls etc i dealt directly with the builders and they were brilliant! the down stairs loo that was blocked formt eh security company , i wrote a letter to the council and within 24 hours of posting it the plumber had been and gone and problem solved!
i hope the rest of ye have been as lucky as me with the few bits and pieces that needed work mentioned on this thread! i have mobile numbers for the builders if ye want to pm me.

Back