Castle Rock, Midleton

Status
Not open for further replies.
" Bor just enquired if there was plans for the traveller encampment on the side of the road near the enterance ???"

then i guess (speaking as someone who lives in midleton) the answer i have is no , there are no plans for the traveller encampment on the side of the road near the entrance

Great.. thanks for answering the question :)

Would everyone give this traveller issue a rest now. If this family of travellers were trouble makers then they would be have been moved on long ago. Lets get back to an adult discussion here.

Is anyone in the same situation I am. I am tryng to judge when to put my house on the market. I am in the The Crescent. I am predicting my house will be ready for snagging in january. Castleland are tight lipped about the whole thing. Maybe someone is in the know.

Let me know.

I wouldn't take this as gospel, but I was talking to the Plumber last week (the boss, not just one of his workers) and he told me that all the sub contractors had been called together by Castlelands and were being put under pressure to finish the whole estate by Christmas.

Would everyone give this traveller issue a rest now. If this family of travellers were trouble makers then they would be have been moved on long ago. Lets get back to an adult discussion here.

Is anyone in the same situation I am. I am tryng to judge when to put my house on the market. I am in the The Crescent. I am predicting my house will be ready for snagging in january. Castleland are tight lipped about the whole thing. Maybe someone is in the know.

Let me know.

We have bought in the crescent aswell and have been told December/January. We havent been in contact with anyone in a few weeks now though Mr Cobby. Have you rang Jill for a progress report? Maybe she might be able to help?

Folks-as this thread is more about completion dates and snagging at this stage, please continue the discussion on where you can set up a dedicated forum for Castle Rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back