Arena Court Tallaght Dublin 24

yeah ring the management company they will fax over to the elf in the square, it has to be done from there fax for the elf to release them

yeah ring the management company they will fax over to the elf in the square, it has to be done from there fax for the elf to release them

Yeah I heard they did them, was wondering how they could copy them without the mgmt co's permission!

Thanks for that

Finally got in.
Overall, very happy - few small things left to be sorted though.

Anyone ventured to the Eon Bar or the Gym?

Been in the bar a few times. Ended up there a few times in the wee hours depending on who is on usually good for a cheeky late one.

The food is good if a little pricey, the staff are a disaster if anything odd happens.

Looked at the gym and wasn't overly impressed, even the half price was more than carlisle so sticking with them for another year. A guy I know joined and is happier because the gym is quiter so no waiting around.

Big TV went on to a stand, didn't think the wall would take it either, so didn't try.

I have to say so far pretty happy with the place, touch wood. How is everyone else getting on?

Stupid question, but can someone tell me how to work the heaters ? Cant for the life of me understand the instructions :rolleyes:

hi all, i am trying to buy in arena court but my solicitor will not let me sign due to no documentation agreement with the managment company and the builders. so it means that we are paying €2000 to a managment company but no agreement is in place. has anyone else heard of this.

Hi Higgic, either my solicitor missed that part or it was in there... Didn't hear anything about it. Sometimes some solicitors become very concerned about irrelevant details.. Make sure he/she is not charging extra for all this. Since all the owners become shareholders of the management company - we should all (owners) have a say in their decisions.

I'm really happy with the place except for the parking situation! Not having any guest parking is annoying. It's a worry that someone will be clamped if they arrive between 9-5. Bank of Ireland have a lot of spaces. Does anyone know why bank of ireland don't have spaces under where their actual building is? It would seem that lidl will have spaces there but I thought that there would have been a bit more consideration for residents.

Does anyone know why the lift in block C is not working?? Rang P.Elliott and management company and nobody seems to know. Very annoying.

Does anyone know why the lift in block C is not working?? Rang P.Elliott and management company and nobody seems to know. Very annoying.

Its up to them to get it sorted, you are the one paying the management fees! Call them both again!

Have been parking in BOI spots since moving in always seems to be plenty of room.

Touch wood no sign of clamping yet.

Might change when all the builders move off.

BOI got all the spaces beside the lift to block F.

Asked elliots before marking and was a case of no change allowed or couldn't be bothered for non commercial customers.

I think it was a case of bad planning. I just noticed the other day that BOI cars have a red sticker now so that must be a way of detecting who does or doesn't work there. Not the end of the world it is just a bit of any inconvenience.

I will have to keep an eye on this.

I tend to leave the car there at least 2 or 3 days a week and cycle to work.

It would be typical Ireland to get clamped for doing something I have been doing for 6 months.

Mind you seen some interesting parking.

Who owns the 2 cars wedged into the disabled spot?

I would say just keep leaving the notes. It is probably quite innocent a lot of spaces seem to be vacant at the minute so people aren't really parking in their own spaces yet so they probably are not thinking that the owner of a space might be annoyed.

I rang the management company there and they said that as of next month clamping is going to come in but that their first step will be to put a note on the car informing owner of car not to park in x or y as opposed to yellow clamp straight away.

It is just frustrating as before we bought here ages ago we were told that there would be guest parking. We were also told that we could buy a second space but neither is true.

i was at my solicitor yesterday and he said that the agreemnent he is missing is the one regarding who looks after the car park, pathways and the exterior of the building that if anything happens the outside of the building then the residents will be the one who has to deal with it. i swear im at my wits end with my solicitor cause he wont let me sign and ive handed my notice into my landlady. can anyone tell me what solicitor they used. i would be very grateful to get rid of this ejit and get someone new.

Back