Arena Court Tallaght Dublin 24

I have a 2 bed in block f bought off plans 2.5 years ago.

Paid 268k

Management fee was 1355 had to be paid on signing of contracts.

The 2 beds seem to be between 60 and 70 sq M.

I think the living space is pretty good. as long as you don't fill it with too much furniture.

Plenty of room for me myself and I :)

Any questions let me know.

just wondering if anyone have problem with condensation in the windows in the morning. is this normal? never had this problem in the apartment that i rented.

www.homesnag.ie I was happy with them.

There are vents on the top of windows in each room, they need to be opened to let some air in. Push the bottom to open push the top to close.
I leave mine open all the time does the job.

To be honest the bedrooms are fine but not massive.

I don't know myself I would say not too small but not on the large size either. The main bathroom takes a fair bit of space to allow for wheelchair access which I beleive is now a building standard.

I haven't had any post in what seems like a bit too long, especially seeing as I was expecting some things. Anyone else noticed this?

Paid 274k myself for the 2 bed. Seem to be a number of different prices paid. Has anyone got the balcony in the master bedroom as opposed to the sittingroom?

My balcony is on the master as well seems like a bit of a waste.

I think the prices went up the higher you went.

I am on the first floor or roof of woodies.

Thats why the height for hire staritng directly outside my window is so annoying. The engine is literaly at ear height when they start it at 7.45 on a monday morning. The joys of being on a building site.

Hopefully they won't be too much longer.

Has anyone on here got a 3 bed apartment?
If so what management fee are you paying?

Thanks

Hi,

We've had a few problems with NTL. We had nothing, no tv, phone or net for three weeks but they fixed it now. The other day everything went down again, they said it was just an area problem.

There's an ntl box beside your switch board and that was causing our initial problems so if yours still isn't working then you should ask them to check it out.

Yari

Yari

Looks like just a glitch on the day back working now as normal.

I found the box early on, there was no connector in there. managed to get one for a couple of quid and sort it myself.

Wanted to know if anyone else was having problems as the thoughts of trying to ring them was horifying.

Thanks Frank,

Our NTL is fixed now (fingers crossed). After several phone calls we got some technicians out to sort that box problem. I would say that the problem with the connector or faulty wire must have happened in several apartments. I know what you mean though, you have to give up an afternoon just to speak with someone semi-competent!

Back