Affordable Housing with Fingal Co Co

Im new on this site and just wondering did anybody get a letter from Fingal about houses in Beverton, Donabate. The council also said in there letter that due to the economic climate they would not be acquiring any more properties in the near future. Does anyone know anything about these houses and is there many going for viewings. Thanks in advance for any response.
As far as I know there will be NOTHING else from Fingal until they offload the places they have in Balbriggan and Ladyswell, Mulhuddard. Personally, I wouldn't touch either development with a barge pole.

I have my name against a 3 bed in Tyrrellstown. i quite liked what i saw when i went up to view and live in Rented accomadation in Clonee and have never heard anything bad about TTown but would welcome any input about the area if you have some

Does anyone know if Fingal still does shared ownership? If they do, what should one expect ie question they asked, documents needed etc.

Hi I am looking at the 2 bed houses in Dun Saithne, Balbriggan, could anybody tell me what the area is like and what the 2 beds are like as well. Are they spacious? Thanks

The following may be of use. From Boards.ie...
Fingal Co Co would like for the anti social behaviour in Dun Saithne to go away like a bad smell, their denial and avoidance is very evident.
Dun Saithne is a very nice development with nice houses and green area, its not the development, but some of the residents who cause the trouble!
The playground that Fingal Co Co constructed on the green area is nothing but a magnet for anti social behaviour, and great disburtance at night for the residents on the crescent. But they refuse to remove it, as it is suppose to be for the greater good of the community, I dont agree when I cant get asleep at night, dont think you would either!!

[broken link removed]

Back