Ryanair changed my flight times and they don't suit me

I’ve just had my flights changed dramatically by RyanAir. A family holiday to Portugal next July with flights costing £2600.

We’d picked early morning flights (7am) and a late return flight (9pm) to get the longest time out there. They’ve changed them to 7pm and 9am. We effectively lose two days of the holiday if we accept the change because we’ll be arriving late at night (10pm) and returning early morning.

That is a dramatic change to both flights and we’re all very unhappy.

That is a dramatic change to both flights and we’re all very unhappy.
Flights to Nice for this November have been culled also. Most midweek flights disappeared. So it's not just the flights beyond 3 months time where this is happening.

Ryanair changed my flight times to two different locations this year. Like yourself the change was dramatic. We ended up having to use taxis for transfers and also staying an extra night in one location. We lost time and we lost money....I reckon nearly €300 between the two holidays.

If you are flying to Faro or Lisbon....Aer Lingus also have flights available. Have a look at TAP also.

You're booking for next July so hoping for a better deal by booking early. Dem's are da risks, I'm afraid. Chances are they'll change again in the meantime. If you want to avoid this then book nearer the date.

You're booking for next July so hoping for a better deal by booking early. Dem's are da risks, I'm afraid. Chances are they'll change again in the meantime. If you want to avoid this then book nearer the date.
Flight prices increase closer to the time, in general. These had already gone up since we booked. Either way, it doesn’t make such a big change any less annoying.

Flight prices increase closer to the time, in general. These had already gone up since we booked. Either way, it doesn’t make such a big change any less annoying.
Our RyanAir flight was changed a few times for this November. We got our refund back recently and got flights with Aer Lingus, in the sale, cheaper. Because we had to change our hotel also a few times it was a little dearer. So swings and roundabouts but we expect things like this to happen from time to time...

Back