Resin Driveway

Dopey1

Hi has anybody put down a resin driveway, what do they think of it, was it expensive. Do you think it looks nicer than stones
and patio stones or would it look like tarmac only more expensive. I quite like the small stones myself as it gives a house
a nice look with contemporary pots fencing and plants.

There's a previous thread on AAM here but does not give much advice. Suppose its all down to contractor and products used but I did see one recently which had not worn well at all. On the sections where there was not much wear and tear it still looked alright but the sections where the cars had driven over it did not look good at all.

This website has been around a long time and is usually good although I see they have had an overhaul recently. This section might help.

There's a previous thread on AAM here but does not give much advice. Suppose its all down to contractor and products used but I did see one recently which had not worn well at all. On the sections where there was not much wear and tear it still looked alright but the sections where the cars had driven over it did not look good at all.

This website has been around a long time and is usually good although I see they have had an overhaul recently. This section might help.
Thanks Sue Ellen will look at those.

Back