New visitors - where did you hear of Askaboutmoney?

heard about the site

I heard about it at while discussing which pension fund to pick. Someone suggested this site as being useful.

Where I heard about the site

The Last word - Today FM

A great discussion forum - I miss E. Dunphy but Matt Cooper fills the boots well.

I have just started lookin at the site, I will be recommending it.

Hi

I heard of the website from two separate sources, firstly from someone I work with, but then againg a couple of nights later I heard someone from askaboutmoney on The Last Word on TodayFM - was really impressed - he talked a lot of sense!

Where I heard about this website

There was a feature in either the Irish Times or Independent on 14th Nov (I think) which mentioned this site

coming out of the closet

Have been reading and contributing for 3 years now. Decided to stop being anon and register. Origianly found out from rollercoaster.ie

This website is frequently mentioned in discussion groups between broke and stresed parents in the Rolercoaster website.

where did I hear about Askaboutmoney

I wanted to know about pips & peps with reference to SSIA'S and I found it on Google

Internet

I was doing an alltheweb search for prizebonds and came across the relevant discussion.

Search

Need info on investing and carried out a search specific to Irish sites and landed here. Haven't looked back....or elsewhere...since!

askaboutmoney

In the Irish Independent it is the first thing i go to on Monday

Where I heard about the site

Hi,

Great site!
Read about it in the Sunday Tribune on 7th of March.