Militants hang 8-year-old boy in southern Afghanistan

That’s read tinfoil hat stuff ONQ.
The Americans and British spend a fortune attaching the drug trade in Afghanistan.
American law and culture has been copies, with American help, all over the world. Some good examples are Germany, South Korea, Vietnam, Japan and, more recently, Rwanda. National laws and government require a nation. Afghanistan is not a nation, it is a geographic area.

Your comments on the suppression of sub-groups are nonsense; all countries seek to set boundaries within which citizens have to behave. It’s called the civil and criminal law.
Drug dealers are a sub-group, as are other criminals and terrorists.

The idea that the 8 year old was killed by the Americans in some sort of black-op is too stupid to be offensive.

Anyone pokes a stick at America's atrocities and sponsorship of terrorist "expendable assets" and there's always one who'll mention "tinfoil hats" without rebutting ANY of the points raised.

That knee-jerk response in and of itself shows you have little information about what America has done in so many countries.

Read this before rubbishing my well-researched and appropriate comments on American wetwork.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=25829

ONQ.

Anyone pokes a stick at America's atrocities and sponsorship of terrorist "expendable assets" and there's always one who'll mention "tinfoil hats" without rebutting ANY of the points raised.

That knee-jerk response in and of itself shows you have little information about what America has done in so many countries.

Read this before rubbishing my well-researched and appropriate comments on American wetwork.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=25829

ONQ.

Global Research.ca is a vehicle for Michel Chossudovsky.
He’s been described as “One of Canada’s nuttiest professors” “whose absurdity stands head and shoulders above their colleagues” (source)
Chossudovsky is the son of a Russian academic and a Northern Irish nationalist. His writings are skewed, sensationalist and he knowingly ignores expert opinion and facts that don’t support his world views. Reading him on politics is like reading a scientific argument in support of creationism.
My views differ from yours. That’s free speech and differences in perception and the veracity which we give to the opinions and sources that inform us.
Just because I disagree with you doesn’t mean that I am wrong or that you have some great insight which I have missed. I do not accept the conspiracy theories espoused by people such as Chossudovsky. I do not find it credible that such complex plans, open to so many variables, could ever be executed.
I am sure that there are people on the extremes of American politics (just as there are all over the world) who would like to be able to manipulate how the world works but it doesn’t stand up to any logical scrutiny. Seeing patterns and plans in retrospect is easy. Looking at the factors that influenced those events, and the random nature of those factors, shows us that grand conspiracies are just that; conspiracy theories.

Back