Michael Owen to launch Own crypto coin

Shortie, stay with us.....any more of this and we could lose you to the 'hot air brigade'.....it's a slippery slope! :D:D:D

Im not going anywhere. From my perspective, rarely does the outcome of CIA interference every turn out to be what was intended.
If they are behind bitcoin, my guess is that they are scrambling to dismantle it now - with little success. :)

I am half serious, half not serious with this post.

I asked an investment guy the other day what he thought of bitcoin. Thankfully he was of the same opinion as me but he added an interesting comment. With €200bn at stake, if there was a sudden crash, it might actually have a fairly serious macro economic effect. Imagine a €200bn retail bank going completely belly up.

So that and the above CIA remarks got me thinking. Is this all a state sponsored attempt to sabotage our financial system? Why is this Satoshi guy such a mystery? Surely if it was a real person or a real company it couldn't resist taking a bow. Only a state sponsored conspiracy (B/S you are rubbing off on me:rolleyes:) would remain anonymous.

Given various other suspect behaviours the finger starts to point in one direction - Putin's Russia:eek:.

With 200bn at stake it will take a long time to go to zero not by the end of the year there will not be a crash the 200bn will just be wound down over time ,

Last edited:
Back