Key Post Investment in Irish Forestry Funds

Hi Marco,
I just saw your note,
Mathesons Solicitors, Dublin can conform the genuine cause we are fighting,
We have raised more than €65,000 to date to fund the action with over 300 investors involved,
We have not gone to the newspapers/radio or t.v. at this time.
Lar Sheeran

l am one of those so will contribute, I hope it will be a worthwhile fight, and resolved promptly, one way or the other...

We have nearly 500 investors who have joined Irish Forestry Action Association,

If anyone wants to join us, please do,
Lar Sheeran

I doubt if the liquidator will respond, others have tried without success,
Uncashed cheques are supposed to be distributed to the remaining investors,
For more information, join the group,
Lar

Has anyone tried to get their cheques (out of date now) reissued by the liquidator
Hi

I had one share and misplaced the cheque. The liquidator now wants to charge me 200 euro per share to reissue the cheque for 1,000 euro. Ill be reporting him to the financial regulator. Also does anyone know anything about the liquidator Alan Fitzpatrick? With what professional body does he hold his qualifications? His stated email is an eircom.net and has replied to me using a gmail address. Does't sound professional to me.

From Irish-forestry.ie

All queries in relation to the companies listed below should be addressed in writing to:
Alan Fitzpatrick & Co
Gorse Valley
Tipperkevin
Ballymore Eustace
Co Kildare
Alan Fitzpatrick has been appointed as the Liquidator to the following companies all of which are in Members Voluntary Liquidation:
  • The Second Irish Forestry Fund Plc
  • The Third Irish Forestry Fund Plc
  • The Fourth Irish Forestry Fund Plc
  • The Fifth Irish Forestry Fund Plc
  • The Sixth Irish Forestry Fund Plc
  • The Seventh Irish Forestry Fund Plc
  • The Forestry Growth Plan Plc
  • The Second Forestry Growth Plan Plc
  • The Third Forestry Growth Plan Plc
  • The Fourth Forestry Growth Plan Plc
  • The Fifth Forestry Growth Plan Plc
  • The Sixth Forestry Growth Plan Plc
  • The Seventh Forestry Growth Plan Plc
  • The Eighth Forestry Growth Plan Plc
  • The Ninth Forestry Growth Plan Plc
  • The Tenth Forestry Growth Plan Plc
  • The Eleventh Forestry Growth Plan Plc
  • The Twelfth Forestry Growth Plan Plc

From Irish-forestry.ie

All queries in relation to the companies listed below should be addressed in writing to:
Alan Fitzpatrick & Co
Gorse Valley
Tipperkevin
Ballymore Eustace
Co Kildare
Alan Fitzpatrick has been appointed as the Liquidator to the following companies all of which are in Members Voluntary Liquidation:
  • The Seventh Forestry Growth Plan Plc
  • The Eighth Forestry Growth Plan Plc
  • The Ninth Forestry Growth Plan Plc
  • The Tenth Forestry Growth Plan Plc
  • The Eleventh Forestry Growth Plan Plc
  • The Twelfth Forestry Growth Plan Plc
IT WASENT VERY VOLUNTARY
Hi

I had one share and misplaced the cheque. The liquidator now wants to charge me 200 euro per share to reissue the cheque for 1,000 euro. Ill be reporting him to the financial regulator. Also does anyone know anything about the liquidator Alan Fitzpatrick? With what professional body does he hold his qualifications? His stated email is an eircom.net and has replied to me using a gmail address. Does't sound professional to me.
Hi

Can you contact me please,
Lar Sheeran
Lar Sheeran

Hi

Please contact me, Lar Sheeran

Anyone else receive a letter from the liquidator asking for Euro 200 to have a cheque reissued and any ideas what to do?

You can all email each other to your heart's content. I've been on here long enough to know that people having ideas of skulduggery may OR may not have a ring of truth. I'm merely here pointing out flaws in what is being 'vaguely' suggested. So that posters don't end up sending good money after bad. Which is why this article has a particular headline:

And so far I see nothing of note to suggest everything wasn't above board. Sure the returns that were 'predicted' didn't come true. Sure great returns were suggested at the beginning. What prospectus doesn't promise the sun moon and stars would be my view of it. I haven't heard one word about 'guaranteed' returns.

Got a letter from the IFAA regarding possible legal action, regarding investments, looking for a pro rata contribution, bank details supplied, anyone in similar situation, is this a genuine effort or one of those west African style online heists. It was the lack of any personal details, photographs etc of the persons behind the IFAA that has made me query the correspondence plus the aforementioned bank details and style of english. Genuinely sorry if this is not the case.....

From Irish-forestry.ie

Alan Fitzpatrick & Co
Gorse Valley
Tipperkevin
Ballymore Eustace
Co Kildare