Favourite all-time comedy

scrubs, family guy, and father ted.

stand ups - tommy tiernan, jimmy carr, ross noble.

'Love Pat Shortt,but I don't know WHERE he went wrong with Killinascully!!

i think the*very few episodes of killinascully i ve seen have been funny . maybe i only saw the funny ones :confused:

.wysiwyg { background-attachment: scroll; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: 0% 0%; background-color: #f5f5ff; background-image: none; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal } p { margin: 0px; }

Bilko - not the Steve Martin rubbish - but the original with Phil Silvers. 50 years old and still funny whereas most commedies tend to date after only a few years.
............... and no, I don't remember when it was on originally

Bilko - not the Steve Martin rubbish - but the original with Phil Silvers. 50 years old and still funny whereas most commedies tend to date after only a few years.
............... and no, I don't remember when it was on originally

Yes for Sure... Sgt. Bilko was (and still is) brilliant! Thanks for the reminder on that one!

Dibley, by far and away the best British comedy for ages - Alice is just brillo.

Bang Bang, Reeves and Mortimer
One of my all-time favs.

It's interesting to notice from the above that RTÉ don't seem to bother doing any comedy.

Back