Euromillions - who is doing it?

Just caught the tailend of something on the radio today. They are not going to use the lucky stars next weekend. The pot will presumably be split between all the match 5's.There were 38 match 5's last night.

Murt

Since 20th January, 2006, the operators introduced a cap on the number of times the euromillions draw could roll over. If not won on the 12th rollover, the jackpot will now be re-distributed to the next highest winning tier, most likely those matching five main numbers and one star number.
(from here )
Yesterdays draw was the tenth i think, so we've two more to go before this kicks in.

Well no luck on Euromillions but I won a scratchcard on the Irish Lotto and won €25 on it!

Was told I was a winner by the lady behind the counter in the spar. I wasn't even that disappointed when she only handed me E10. 'Reinvested' that back into the euromillions though - roll on next Friday.

2 numbers away from the jackpot (got 3 and 2 stars). Would've funded ask about money permanently if i'd have won it.
3 and 2stars = €92.
5 numbers = €97,061.

Theres always next time!

Bummer Red!

The first three number on one of my Irish Lotto lines were the first three numbers out of the main draw! My heart was in my mouth but that was it :(

i wonder how many of you who say, "ah jaysus sure I only want to win 2 or 3 million" would seriously give away the other 177 million if you managed to wint the 180 million?
i for one have no hesitation in saying that if I won 180 million I'd be more than willing to live with the burden of it.

**IF** I won 180m I sure as hell would spread it around a good bit to family and close friends.......they might as well share the burden! Plus, could you live with yourself if you kept it all? Would they want to have anything to do with you if you did?

I would look after my family alright and give some to charity. I would treat my friends to holidays and parties rather than giving them cash but I would help them out if they were stuck. It would make you suspicious of people who suddenly want to be your friend or crawl out of the woodwork. If you really won 180m it would be hard to keep your feet on the ground. I think it's too much for one person but I'd try and get over it. I think you could win €2/3m without it changing you too much. But €180m is unimaginable money - crazy altogether.

I don't think id give anyone lump sums. Id try set myself family and friends up so that they could make life decisions without worrying about what would happen financially if plans went wrong. Basically id help them realise their dreams if they have any!
Ive often wanted to do things but couldnt due to the financial constraints like loans, mortgage etc.
Id invest in my local community and help set up local businesses and help fund the underfunded schools.
(and fund this board, few brownie points there;) )

I'd probably set Bohs up to dominate the eircom League for the next 100 years while still getting knocked out of any European competitions that they qualified for in the first round, develop a taste for smack and drown in a swimming pool full of Dutch Gold outside my villa in Sicily. Rock and roll.....!

ClubMan said:
I'd probably set Bohs up to dominate the eircom League for the next 100 years while still getting knocked out of any European competitions that they qualified for in the first round, develop a taste for smack and drown in a swimming pool full of Dutch Gold outside my villa in Sicily. Rock and roll.....!

This post will be deleted if not edited immediately with 180 million Euro could you not hope to drown in something a little bit better quality like expensive champagne perhaps...

Back