Current public sentiment towards the housing market?

Status
Not open for further replies.
24 Galtrim Grange, Malahide.
Asking price 800k
Reduced to 730k
Over priced IMO anyway.

Jezus - 3/4 mill for a 1300 sq.ft. 3-bed terrace? Madness! :eek:
Did you see the picture of the lounge? The TV is so big, it practically takes up one whole end of the room with not enough space left to even fit a couch in such an orientation that one could actually watch the thing! :rolleyes:

I know Malahide has been high demand, but seriously!
Imagine what you could buy in Manhattan or Florida or The Med etc. for that money...

Inflation is also eating at your deposits and conversely your loan interest!

Only if your wages are keeping pace with inflation,i would say people's loan interest is/will going/go up a lot quicker than their wages are/will !.

Beside the Dart The Sea and Glasthule village this is a most conveniently located cottage of much charm and apeal [sic]. The property has been recently fully refurbished and modernised throughout and well merits insoection [sic].

Beside the Dart The Sea and Glasthule village this is a most conveniently located cottage of much charm and apeal [sic]. The property has been recently fully refurbished and modernised throughout and well merits insoection [sic].

Wasn't someone earlier making the point about so-called property experts and their shrewd decision making a sign of a healthy market? Well, it seems there are a lot of monkeys working for so-called professional operations who deal with hundreds of thousands of euro of other peoples money on a daily basis.

I wouldn't trust these guys.

you did read the ad, didn't you?

Apologies no I hadn't, was just posting the shortcode so it would be easier to link to. Just read it now though. Hilarious.

Funny how they go to great lengths to talk about how the owner has modernised it but then only show one picture from the outside.

I think this is even better

Are they for real with their "location, location ,location " ,should be replaced with "debt debt debt"

"[broken link removed]

Is it just me or are the maps on my home getting chock full of properties for sale? Really seems like there is alot out there at the moment. is this the case or are they just slow in taking sold propertise off the website?

while we are in a lighter mood, proof that the US house price crash is main stream news there
[broken link removed]

Is it just me or are the maps on my home getting chock full of properties for sale? Really seems like there is alot out there at the moment. is this the case or are they just slow in taking sold propertise off the website?

Check out the West Dublin Property Rash on daft.ie Maps
propertyrash1.gif

Have we a map identifying where the greater fools who are supposed to buy all this inventory are located?:confused:

One sly thing I've noticed is that EA sometimes (deliberitly?) place some houses down in the Atlantic Ocean off Kerry so it doesn't appear that an estate has too many houses for sale.

Anyone else notice that?

Anyone know the story about Linnetsfield in Clonee. There seems to be a localised cluster of sellers here

[broken link removed]

Map this property to get a closer look?

Are there high levels of Radon or is the government going build a nuclear power station nearby?

Classic investor type apartment in city centre - asking price reduced by 10k in past month (not a big amount I realise, but is indicative of falls)

[broken link removed]

I think this is even better

Are they for real with their "location, location ,location " ,should be replaced with "debt debt debt"

"[broken link removed]

Do they actually think those 'views' are a selling point?

Anyone know the story about Linnetsfield in Clonee. There seems to be a localised cluster of sellers here

[broken link removed]

Map this property to get a closer look?

Are there high levels of Radon or is the government going build a nuclear power station nearby?

My bet is investment being dumped in this case at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back