Affordable Housing with Fingal Co Co

Re: Affordable Housing with Fingal

I gave in and rang them, they're lettin everyone know either way tomo

! Ok i'll log off this so thanks for putting me out of my misery!

Hi mlouisa,
I'm on the local list a couple of months now. got the letter to view houses in lusk they said they'd let me know by the end of the week if i get a viewing. Would really really love lusk, even a ground floor apartment.

Hi

I went to see both houses and apartments and went with a ground floor apartment! was much nicer and bigger than any of the 2 bed houses I had seen. Got lovely 1, 4 people will be sharing my front door. I went to look at an apartment out of nosiness really thinking i would only like a house but actually ended up wanting an apartmetm. First i was against the idea of one big kitchen / sitting room but decided it was better than a tiny kitchen and sitting room as some of the 2 bed houses in lusk had.....best of luck! Met some potential neighbours who were on the 1st floor in another block, the only reason they are selling soon is because the girl was pregnant and couldnt face a buggy up flights of stairs. They were sorry then they did not get a ground floor

Hi mlouisa,
Yeah I'd say the apartment is fab, only reason I'd prefer a house is for a garden. I've a daughter, would be great to put a swing and a slide out the back for her but I don't mind not gettin one. My parents have a garden and i'm sure we'll be back to visit all the time so she won't really miss out. Anyway lots of playgrounds around. Bet your really excited now? Probally won't feel real till you get it.

hi,Anyone hear anything about Lusk Village viewings yet??

no not yet, wathching phone waiting on it to ring! what about you?

No, same. Just dying to find out either way really. Dont want to hassle them for fear of annoying them, but know i wont be able to last much longer :)

I called them yesterday, said they'd let everyone know today either way. going to ring them about 3.30pm if i've heard nothing.

I am so impatient! I couldnt wait any longer so i rang. Ring them!! Got a viewing for 2pm next Wed! I am over the moon. :)

no way, i just rang and the lady said she'd contact everyone in the next day or so. Didn't even ask my name. congrats on viewing. did they give you any info on amount going to view or anything?

aww,thats so annoying for you.Bet she was on a rush to get to lunch or sometrhing so id ring back the other number in an hour if they didnt take your name. They said they are only offering viewings to about 30 people, and that the viewings are starting at half 1. I think the appointments are about 10-15 mins apart, but she wouldnt tell me the exact amount of people in front of me, cause like you, i would so much prefere to get a house with a garden, so in trying to judge, i think i will have a good chance, but will try not get too excited just in case!

goodness yeah that does sound good. Probally in first eight, probally get a house.

Fingers crossed, but anyway, good luck to you, i hope you get a viewing n try n think positive, cause i really didnt think i was getting a viewing, and i did so ya never know!!

Hi I got a viewing too at 3 o clock not too hopeful though its so late in the day..tried to get out of woman were I am on the list and didnt really get a straight answer.."more than 20 people ahead of you..less than 50 people" whatever that means...!!I reckon there'll be a lot of people viewing at the same time.

Any word anyone else?Abi?
I too gave in and rang them btw!:D

sorry to hear that Abi.. on positive side it means list is moving and you are getting nearer to the top.

Hi Lads,
Is there any other houses or apartments that I could view this weekend, that are like in the same location in Lusk, as the affordable homes, that Fingal are offering ?

Hi guys just wondering if anyone can tell me how these viewings work, i.e. how long do you usually have to view the places, how many others are viewing at same time as you and how do you reserve your place?
just trying to get my head round it before viewing.

Back