7dayshop disappointment

Re: At last....

If it's any consolation some surverys suggest that as much as one third of online purchases never arrive. I can't find the details of the Survey I heard about (It was a European Survey)

Here's a survey from the where things seem better.

Well done on the refund, and you can take some satisfaction that you warned a few other people off them too, so they've lost more than the money you would have spent.

-Rd

Re: At last....

re: 'some surveys suggest that as much as one third of online purchases never arrive'

I've often seen this quote but I don't believe it. I've ordered loads of stuff from the www including books, cds, dvds, dvd player, digital camera, camera memory(from 7dayshop), perfume and a lawn mower. Nothing has ever gone missing.

7day

I have been hesitant to buy much online. Prior to the 7dayshop recommendation, I'd only ever purchased from CDWow and never once had a problem with them. Unfortunately the trouble with 7dayshop came in only my second order. I don't know where exactly the problem was being caused. I have no doubt that 7dayshop have thousands of satisfied online customers. If things had been different, I am sure I could have been one of them. The range and value they offer is terrific. All I know is I didn't get my delivery and this was compounded by repeated promises that the order was being resent.

Re: 7day

Like Michaelm, I have also had a good experience with online shopping. My main purchases would be from ebay, Amazon, CDWOW and 7dayshop. I have been doing this over a period of 6 or more years now.

The only problems I have had were slow or delayed deliveries. In most, but not all cases - these were caused by the local delivery agents. Incidentally, I have also found An Post quite good at deliveries - some of the courier companies (especially the one everyone mentions for US deliveries) are worse than useless.

To Sweeney : its unfortunate your experience has been so negative. Have you also checked it out via An Post - just to cover off that angle also ?

MX2

euroDilbert,

I did check with An Post for any parcels addressed to me but there were none. Missing one delivery might occur but rarely another. Besides, I'm here most day times.
I am saddened that my experience with this supplier was unhappy but I know many others have good relationships with 7day and I wish them well. With the history now, I doubt 7day would be happy processing another order from me though.
I plan trying MX2.com. Does anyone have any positive or negative things to say about them?

7 day shop returns/refund address??

Hi,

I recently purchased a digital camera from 7dayshop and within the first month, it has broken. They are being slowe about supplying the returns address, can anyone help me out?

Thanks

[email protected]

7day contact details

Sorry to hear about your difficulty with 7dayshop customer service.

I've looked up an old receipt from 7dayshop. Maybe you already know these details but for the record:

7dayshop: Telephone 01481 257336
Customer Service: 01481 257259

Address: 7dayshop,
Landes du Marche,
Guernsey
GY6 8DN

Maybe there's more detailed information on their website.
Best of luck with your quest.
Let us know how you get on.

Contact Them

CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBERS FOR 7Day Shop

01481 247336
01481 256459

Back