300 minutes without a goal!

I think Shamrock Rovers would do a better job of putting Gibraltar to the sword than this Irish team...

If they play like this against Georgia on Tuesday night it'll be a miracle if we come away with three points.

I think Shamrock Rovers would do a better job of putting Gibraltar to the sword than this Irish team...

If they play like this against Georgia on Tuesday night it'll be a miracle if we come away with three points.

If they play like this against Georgia, it'll be a miracle if we come away with one point.

Perhaps, Georgia can do us a favour and beat us? Then we can scour our recent passport applications from Brits fearing Brexit. I bet we can then field a team to beat Brazil and even entice the crest kissing Declan Rice back.

A plastic pitch and a howling wind cannot disguise a dreadful performance with one saving grace - we won.
Georgia always seem doomed to fail to beat us despite playing better football than us , our , shall we say , more direct aggressive game always seems to unnerve them .
Great to see the under 19s being the first team to qualify for the Euro’s elite championship-bit of light ahead perhaps?

Duke - On Sunday at 3pm, please sit down and watch the "Brighton V Man City" game please ;-) don't worry about ANY other game - just that one ;)

Prediction for Sunday.

Liverpool to be frustrated by Wolves for first hour 0-0. In which time Man City will take a 1-0 lead over Brighton.
Liverpool then score after 70mins or so and the floodgates open, comfortably winning 3/4-0.
Brighton will equalize bringing the game to 1-1 upon which a manic last 15mins will ensue.
The Gods of Football will then decide in their wisdom who will be crowned champions.

And after the last two Champions League nights we now why it really is the beautiful game - unbelievable drama and skill .
City I think will cruise home against Brighton whereas I think Liverpool will struggle against a fine Wolves side

Clearly 'Pool and Spurs got outa jail. I didn't follow the betting in play but I guess Spurs had the more spectacular jailbreak from half time.
After Heysel I could never support 'Pool. Comon you Spurs!
Pity the Champions League wasn't limited to EU countries. A second ref would support Remain hands down.
A further observation; the heroes who brought us this “all England” final were Pochettino, Klopp, Origi, Wijnaldum and Moura. No Archie Windsor in that line up:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wasn't a penalty for me - his arm was extended, but regardless it would have hit his upper arm even if it had been in a 'natural' position.
This isn't a VAR thing, both the ref and VAR called it this is the core rules.

What happened Christian Eriksen? He destroyed us for Denmark and for Spurs he isn't even close to hitting the target tonight.

Come on Spurs make a game of it!

Back