Would you vote for a FF candidate if . . .

I was just making a general point about land rezonings that focused little onto weather infrastructure was in place to support development.
Ah come now, you did a bit more than 'make a general point'. You specifically attributed blame to FG/Lab councillors, and now you are failing to present any evidence to support this claim. While undoubtedly these rezonings did happen, you might want to check out;
a) how many were councils like DLR, acting under legal instructions from an FF Minister to rezone more land?
b) how many of these rezonings did the FF councillors vote against, whether they were in power on the councils or not.

People in glass houses etc etc etc

After houses were built - house owners look for schools and community centres.

Pity, they did not look at the facilties before buying the house or that local councillers re-zoned lands in such a fashion.
This is indeed a valid point, but it seems to be part of your grand master plan to divert and deflect all responsibility from your beloved FF. It is indeed a pity that the house buyers did not look for these facilities first. However, if there were NO properties around with these facilities in place, who do you blame?

Do you blame the FF-appointment members of An Bord Pleanala? Or the FF-managed Dept Environment which writes the planning guidelines for all local authorities?

Try taking a deep breath, and saying "I admit it - FF screwed up rightly". I promise that you'll feel better afterwards!

Do you blame the FF-appointment members of An Bord Pleanala? Or the FF-managed Dept Environment which writes the planning guidelines for all local authorities?

[broken link removed] is a list of the members of An Bord Pleanala as well as a summary of how they are appointed. Which ones do you have a problem with?
Are you suggesting that the Civil Servants in the Department of Environment are biased and/or FF lackeys?

I am sure there will be no answer to this.

[broken link removed] is a list of the members of An Bord Pleanala as well as a summary of how they are appointed. Which ones do you have a problem with?
Are you suggesting that the Civil Servants in the Department of Environment are biased and/or FF lackeys?

I am sure there will be no answer to this.

ABP have guidelines to which they must work those guidelines are written by the govt (FF), unless I'm very much mistaken.

Back