When will Hotels in Ireland cop on..

Just for info - we stayed in www.ballinakillmews.com with Mary O'Malley - great place, lovely accomodation & Mary is just lovely €80 For a great room & a mighty breakfast - the sandwiches & tea on arrival was most welcome. I would highly recommend it if you are staying in the area.

When the G opened in Galway, I priced a weekend there. I think it was around €700. I wouldn't pay that to stay there. Much nicer hotels in Galway.

Anyway, got an email a few months back offering me a weekend B&B + dinner for €99pps. How times have changed.

Hi,

Irish hotels have so much to offer customers. Most have dropped their prices considerably since last season. Look out for tailored packages, for example, two nights bed and breakfast and one dinner, discounts for children and also whether or not breakfast is included in your hotel of choice.

Best deals over the phone.
Poor deals on the net or by email.

Not always true, I recently booked a room for 185 euro a night over the phone and the internet price was 135 euro (I quickly booked and phoned back cancelling my original phone reservation).

Best bet is to check the internet price, then phone and see whats offered.

Different sites will sometimes offer different prices also.

Back