Unable to log into Raisin.ie

Received this (standard) apology from Raisin this morning :

Dear ,

We apologise for the difficulties you were experiencing when trying to login
to your account.

We can confirm this issue has now been resolved, and we kindly ask you to
login using this link: [1] Link removed - Moderators

We sincerely apologise for any concern caused, and please do not hesitate to
contact us if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Your Raisin Bank Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be legit but I wouldn't click the link. I'd go in via my usual link on chrome. Just cautious!

In view of Raisin's failure to respond to the emails I sent on Friday, the failure of their telephone support, the extended (48 hour) duration of the outage and failure to alert customers to the outage in a timely manner and failure to provide a subsequent explanation, I have submitted a formal complain, with copies to BAFIN and the CBI.

I find Raisin's website poorly designed e.g. It's difficult to get to your transaction history.
I have one account already with BFF Bank.
I wanted to open another and all the funds were sitting in Raisin as per transactions history but Raisin keeps saying:
"
Please transfer XXXXX EUR to your Raisin Account.
We can successfully initiate your investment, as soon as there are enough funds in your Raisin Account."

That was a few days ago. New BFF account still not open. I don't know why they issued the latter statement when funds already sitting in Raisin to " initiate investment"

I hope I don't have to prove to them I transferred the money to Raisin but their transaction history documents that I did yet they ask for more money apparently?

I also wrote to them about difficulties logging in. No response.

The BFF account was the slowest of all to open. Finally, I sent an email complaining about it and, hey presto!, it opened! Also get frequent emails asking for docs for accounts that were opened months ago. Docs were uploaded then.

I opened an account with Raisin Bank, selected the 'product' I wanted, completed the questionnaire, ID video verification, proof of address, etc. I was then instructed to submit the funds to a BIC code and to AGAIN complete my ID video verification and proof of address. To enable me to transfer funds from my Irish bank, I need an IBAN-BIC. I email Raisin and get a textbook reply: to look in my Raisin account. I check, and there is no IBAN-BIC. Classified information??

The process is complex and nothing short of confusing and repetitive. I feel like a guinea pig on a treadmill. Customer services appear to be as confused as I am and have done nothing to help me progress beyond the above scenario. Am I the only one having problems? If anyone knows the IBAN for Raisin Bank (Ireland), please let me know. I'm beginning to question the wisdom of proceeding in a process that's as clear as mud.

The BIC is a code which identifies the bank/branch. The IBAN is specific to your account and contains the bank,branch and account details. You can only use your own IBAN. I know when I completed all the steps you listed above it took another 4 or 5 days before the IBAN appeared. You could also message them about the delay, I did.

Agree the process is sloppy.

Back