Unable to log into Raisin.ie

podgerodge

When I try to log on to Raisin - it takes email and password, and correctly goes to IBAN page, but before I can proceed it immediately reverts to login page.

Have tried on Chrome and Edge browsers, same issue.

Anyone else have this issue?

Seems to only be Raisin.ie registration and the login pages are down.

The registration page on Raisin.fr and Raisin.co.uk portals are working.

Hopefully someone in Raisin are aware and are looking at this.

Done
If it remains down at 15:00 I'll send again and cc the Irish and German regulators.

I'm close to complaining to the CBI about their conduct of business with this. No message on their website about the outage, no replies to email, no general notification email about the outage and Irish phone line does not work. I've had no issues with Raisin customer service previously (via their online portal) but how they are managing this outage is awful.

Agree with Freelance comment above.

I have been having the same issue as others trying unsuccessfully to log in. Have sent 2 emails to Raisin bank regarding issue but have received no reply yet (first email sent yesterday).

I can not access my account either. No information from Raisin.ie.
I'm sure there is no reason to be concerned about funds at this stage but I have a sum of money transferred to Raisin but not yet transferred on to one of their partner banks. Is this protected by the Deposit Guarantee Scheme?

Last edited:
I can not access my account either. No information from Raisin.ie.
I'm sure there is no reason to be concerned about funds at this stage but I have a sum of money transferred to Raisin but not yet transferred on to one of their partner banks. Is this protected by the Deposit Guarantee Scheme?

Have you tried the steps outlined in post 13 above to get into your account? These steps seem to be working for all.

Step in post 13 does not allow me to access documents or inbox. is this the same for other users?

The lack of communication is inexcusable for a company operating in the Financial Services world and will certainly influence me re recommending in the future or automatically investing further.

Step in post 13 does not allow me to access documents or inbox.

Good point that the steps in step 10 do not give you access to your documents or inbox. Concerning that we have no access to this.

Agreed that the lack of communication on the Raisin.ie outage is shocking. They don't seem to care much - are they even aware? The company seems focused on their German product.

Last edited:
People referring to post #13 actually mean post #10?

People referring to post #13 actually mean post #10?

Yeah, I should have said post 10.

(As mentioned, the steps in post 10 just give you read-only access to your dashboard only.)

Back