Things that annoy you

Seeing newly built roads, walls, etc, dug up or knocked down again shortly afterwards and a botched repair job left in place permanently.

Banks that require you to make an appointment to see them to do a simple task like opening an account.

People that ring you up just before lunch or knocking off time.

Girl racers, really, you'd think they'd know better. Oh yeah and especially girl racers that "pimp" their cars with pink Playboy merchandise, like????

Girl racers, really, you'd think they'd know better. Oh yeah and especially girl racers that "pimp" their cars with pink Playboy merchandise, like????

yeah and they nearly always look the opposite of what a playmate should look like!:p

The four that come to mind from today:

1. David McWilliams.:mad: ( Clubman's post just reminded me of him )
2. People who won't park between the white lines in car parks.:mad::mad:
3. Online forms that are not printer friendly - I've just printed off eight pages with all pages having an underlying light yellow colour - waste of time, ink and electricity.:mad::mad::mad:
4. People who start threads like this to remind me of how much the above things annoy me.:D

Do you really hate me? if you then that would make me really sad
The four that come to mind from today:

1. David McWilliams.:mad: ( Clubman's post just reminded me of him )
2. People who won't park between the white lines in car parks.:mad::mad:
3. Online forms that are not printer friendly - I've just printed off eight pages with all pages having an underlying light yellow colour - waste of time, ink and electricity.:mad::mad::mad:
4. People who start threads like this to remind me of how much the above things annoy me.:D

Almost forgot - something that really annoys me is people who are fussy about food.

Genuine allergies - fine, obviously. One or two things that people honestly just cannot bring themselves to eat - OK.

But people who just generally don't like a lot of things and are really childish about it? :mad:

Things like:

"I only really like cheese if it's melted"

or

"I like McDonald's fishburgers now, I have to say, but to be honest now, I wouldn't be a lover of fish"

...that kind of rubbish.

Having your work identified in specific areas this year as being a standard of best practice by an external source and as a consequence having these areas immediately removed from your remit - having worked at these for 5 years. Oh well!

Marion

People who have their first baby and can't understand why everybody is not making a big fuss about it,ie my sister has only been to see the baby twice in the last few weeks and all that crap, your baby you love and leave it at that,

People who decide to have one child only and then expect to be able drop the child over to us to stop the child getting bored ,I have 3 children, then asking us the next day that our little one would have loved to go to the funfair yesterday with you guys,Even tried pawning their child to us for 2 weeks away because she would have had her cousins to play with, you should have thought that when you decided to have one child,nothing medical just selfish that is why they had one child.I do love saying sorry but we are going out on a family day.we do babsit this child and she is great but she is not ours enough is enough,then other's butting in to try make us feel guilty about not having more to do with our niece,that is right niece not daughter there is a big difference.And when we look once in a blue moon for them to take our 3 over for a night so they are not bored(us to go get a few beers and a lie in, will they all go asleep by 8 no they wont and I am delighted you deserve to be kept up for the night once in a blue moon. rant over

Having your work identified in specific areas this year as being a standard of best practice by an external source and as a consequence having these areas immediately removed from your remit - having worked at these for 5 years. Oh well!

Marion

At least it doesn't appear to be playing on your mind anyway. ;)

Back