Things that annoy you

If it's as unfunny as Gift Grub or Knob Nation then you have my sympathies too...

What's Knob Nation?

The problem I have with the "humour" on FM104 and 2FM is that is is so unintelligent and immature. I don't know who it is aimed at really but it reminds me of things I might have found amusing when I was in school or college.

I don't know who it is aimed at really but it reminds me of things I might have found amusing when I was in school or college.

I think you've just answered your own question there!

If it's as unfunny as Gift Grub or Knob Nation then you have my sympathies too...

Well Gift Grub is high satire and aisle-rollingly funny compared to 'Colm and JimJim' !! Don't know anything about Knob Nation - but with a title like that I guess its good for me that I don't !

A thing that annoys me; people chewing with their mouth open or worse talking as they chew food that is still attached to their fork.
I was in Eddy Rockets with the kids yesterday and a woman at the next table stood out as the finest example of said practice I have ever seen. If another diner had attacked her I would have testified in court that there was provocation.

Idiots who don't know or don't care about the rules of driving on a roundabout
( with particular annoyance for those who use the inside lane when going straight ahead then cut me off at the exit)

( with particular annoyance for those who use the inside lane when going straight ahead then cut me off at the exit)

Absolutely! Thats almost as bad as my pet hate of bus-lane queue jumpers. These people that enter a roundabout from the right hand lane to go straight ahead and assume they've right of way to cut off traffic in the correct left lane! Happens to me every day in Walkinstown. These are the kind of people that were going full pelt on the N7 in the fog that day. Clueless and/or pure ignorant.

The Malahide Road roundabout near the Pavillions SC at Swords has to be the most chaotic ever. Drivers have to be seen to be believed! Many accidents.

Absolutely! Thats almost as bad as my pet hate of bus-lane queue jumpers. These people that enter a roundabout from the right hand lane to go straight ahead and assume they've right of way to cut off traffic in the correct left lane! Happens to me every day in Walkinstown. These are the kind of people that were going full pelt on the N7 in the fog that day. Clueless and/or pure ignorant.

The idiot who did it to me last night also edged out so far in the right hand lane that I couldn't see if anything was oncoming and caused a number of cars coming from his right to swerve past him on the roundabout.

People who try to get onto a crowded Luas before those exiting have had a chance to get off and make room for them. Silly and rude.

Back