RTE Leaders Debate - Claire Byrne live - Monday 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.
:p Yous are all priceless. Can we not jus keep this jovial and civil? Sure its all just a bit of craic anyway! Dont take things so seriously...thats my last piece of advice. Yous are lucky i treated yous to a few nuggets of wisdom above - see if you can pick them out....Time will tell.

Jovial and Civil - Probably proves my point, people dead, others missing, thousands injured in one way or other. Let's all sit down and laugh!

Bit of Craic - Please do not underestimate the influence a public house provo can have on others. Others get jailed and PHP still has his pint while talking up dangerous people. Great Craic!

Nuggets of Wisdom - You mean a truckload of rubbish.

Maybe im the only one on AAM that sees the positves in SF as opposed to the (granted) many negatives. I like that they are a change of what we had, I like that are perusing a UI (democratically as opposed to undemocratically), I like Gerry adams persona (hes a bit of a laugh, I want that in the countries leader, I think its representative of us as a people).

I can counter argue all of the points made above, believe it or not, but I just don't have the time or energy to get into it. suffice to say....lets all respect each others views and opinions whether or not you like or agree with them and we ll leave it at that. that's all...just respect. im going to admit right now that I have never voted, for 1 reason or another and I don't have an affiliation to any party at all in spite of what you might think. im just looking for a change and to shake things up. I think sf, independents, social democrats etc represent this. sure they might have silly ideas and policies, sure they might have shady pasts (or very shady pasts...or violent pasts, or criminal pasts, or terrorist pasts - - -call it whatever I don't mind its beside the point im trying to make).

people politics and policies all change. one has to accept this and not dwell on the past whether it was the glorious past or the horrible past. live and let live.two wrongs don't make a right. look deep within yourself and seek the truth, always ask yourself the question why, why did this happen? and most of all think for yourself, don't be led by the media and populist views.

to summarise - Lads, Get over it, get over the past and move on. if you cannot do that then so be it. you just have to accept that some people think differently to you and you should respect that. you are entitled to bring up the past in defence of your views but why not let the past be in the past, why not change your viewpoint and see things differently? its just a thought...

thanks.

Wow, I didn't realize Brian Cowan was on AAM!! This sounds like the greatest defence of Fianna Fail I've ever heard

:p Yous are all priceless. Can we not jus keep this jovial and civil? Sure its all just a bit of craic anyway! Dont take things so seriously...thats my last piece of advice. Yous are lucky i treated yous to a few nuggets of wisdom above - see if you can pick them out....Time will tell.

Mighty craic Jim, mighty. Trolling anywhere else at the moment by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back