Royal Canal Park

lollops

Has anyone heard anything else about here?? I did my snag list about 3 months ago, and haven't heard ONE WORD since! I'm getting really worried now, why is it taking so long?? Has anyone had an evaluation done here yet?

Thanks

Hi,
I'm living here for 2.5 yrs now.

You'll need to puch them to get the snag finished (2 calls a day pushing).

You should be happy with the results though.

I am in the same position as you - I picked out my place about a month ago and did the snags the next week but like you have not heard anything since. It was all going to quick, I knew it couldnt last. Have the mortgage all sorted and Solicitor ready but no contracts and they say they wont be out until the snags are done.

Are you dealing with Lisney???

Has anyone heard anything else about here?? I did my snag list about 3 months ago, and haven't heard ONE WORD since! I'm getting really worried now, why is it taking so long?? Has anyone had an evaluation done here yet?

Thanks

and i got the evaluation done for the mortgage co that was no probs - the price was identical to what DCC said

how did u get the evaluation done??? coz thats the bit i'm stuck at!! My surveyor doesn't know who to contact. Who let ur fella in to the apt?

Wow..I'm amazed they haven't dropped in value!! 370, is that right???

they spoke with the girl in Lisney thats dealing with it and she arranged to let them in - no what I mean was that they valued it at the same price as Dublin City not the 370 but the price we are paying

so we're not even getting a discount then? it'd be the same price as buying on the open market??

DCC valued it at 370, and sell it to us at 25% (ish) discount. So for all the clawbacks and discounts etc to stay the same, the independent surveyor would need to value the property at 370 aswell?

Otherwise we have to go through all the rigmarole that carrie etc are going through, trying to get the clawback reduced and having to get up more money for mortgage etc.

Am I right in saying that? I'm confusing myself!!!!

have u heard any more on the snags???
My solicitor has my contract now, but i cant sign until these bloody snags are finished!! i dont understand why the hell its taking so long......

nope heard nothing - If you have been waiting a while suppose I will have to too - I am sure my snags wont be done in this round but did put an email into Lisney's today just asking her where the list was at the moment.

I rang dcc yesterday and they told me they would be ringing people next week about snags/doing re-snags or whatever. Their building inspector is meeting with the RCP people tomorrow. So hopefully things will start moving ...

Say a prayer!! who were you speaking to? Yvonne? do u have ur mortgage/valuation etc sorted out?

Not sure who i spoke to. probably yvonne.
I decided to go with shared ownership instead of
a proper mortgage - for now at least.

sorry haven't been here in a while.
Did snags about a month ago.
Heard nothing yet this week.

I just phoned there AGAIN, Frank is meant to be meeting with the foreman early next week to check the apts, then we're all getting calls to de-snag *Yawn*

well, I'm going to my solicitor on tuesday to sign my contract, so hopefully that'll get the ball rolling a bit faster. Apparently once u sign ur contract they have to then discuss closing dates etc.

My original clawback was 23.47% and i did some sums to see what my new one should be. Its working out at 16.81%

I'm going to try have the 23% reduced, is anyone else? am i wasting my time?

Back