Rockbrook, South Central, Sandyford

they may not necessarily be bigger but for example one beds with an east facing aspect are not available on the third and fouth floor so the AH ones are less atrractive

The "2-bed apartments from €295k" statement is a bit misleading.

There are Three (75 sq.m.) apartments available for that price on the 1st floor.

The other 23 2-bed apartments have the following prices

€305k (x4)
€315k (x4)
€325k (x5)
€335k (x3)
€339k (x1)
€345k (x2)
€355k (x2)
€389,5k (x1)
€395k (x1)

(These are the private sale prices obviously)

1 parking space included. Management fees are €1500 for a 2-bed (same for AH apartments. They originally said €1800) Wooden flooring in the dining/living area is NOT included (a brochure error allegedly!! LOL :D)

i spoke to the council last week and they gave me an update on prices for two beds, they range from 230k to 250k

i spoke to the council last week and they gave me an update on prices for two beds, they range from 230k to 250k

So approximately 16% drop in price (275k to 230k)

I would have hoped for better than that!

I wonder what their valuation of the apartments is, and hence the clawback percentage?

Are the apartments nice? They look quite 'flimsy' from outside (the Luas station 'Stillorgan') and those hi-rise buidings look remarkably close to each other.

i've an offer of 186 on a one bed which the builder wants to close asap? whats anyone elses experiences opinions?

Back