Questions to ask PTSB Directors

itsallwrong

I would like input for hard hitting questions to ask Bank Directors, Central Bank people, TD's etc..

Can you please only write a question. There are other threads for PTSB bashing and discussion

Q. The ECB rate at present is 1.00% - why is my SVR 5.19%?

Q. When I took out my mortgage I was shown a stress test 1% increase on my monthly payment - you didn't mention a 3% increase?

Q Is it not counterproductive to charge high interest when many of your customers are claiming Mortgage Interest Supplement to pay you?

Q How do you expect customers to pay off arrears when they have no income. Most arrears amount to a small personal loan and upwards.

Q Where do you expect customers to generate the extra income to pay you rate hikes?

Q If you can offer new customers 3.7% with LTV of 80% - why can you not offer existing customers the same?

PTSB are also guilty of defrauding the Irish people over the years, including allowing Bertie Ahern to use an anonymous numbered account to disguise his fraudulent transactions.. not to mention the state sanctioned Eur7billion Anglo windowdressing. Therefore as PTSB deliberately misrepresented their financial situation and had a role in disguising the state of the banking sector, would it not be fair to say PTSB were guilty of mis-selling their mortgage products, in particular variable rate mortgages?

"would it not be fair to say PTSB were guilty of mis-selling their mortgage products"

That's a big leap!

mf

Back