New visitors - where did you hear of Askaboutmoney?

Hi Brendan,

I am on disability 12 months, and will never work again, due to medical condition. When I started out I was lost, with your forum, I have gained so much knowledge, that I know help neighbours in this rural community, via your site. Your site is recommended by MABS , FLAC and CI,. Thank You

I came across ask about money doing a routine google search for information on public service pensions.

I came across it on google. I am slightly worried though that lot of topics I read seem to be quite old.......are there any new additions or is it that I am not familiar enough with the way it works?

Hi Brendan,

Purely just from seating at the laptop try to find answers to my questions.

Great site though have yet to post but will do shortly just joined/

Hallo Brendan and company, glad to be here thanks.

I found Askaboutmoney online from a Scroogle search input of: refused guest accommodation because I'm a smoker

A related thread was the second link listed.

;-j

I came across it when googling a financial query and now I have it bookmarked on the toolbar
I regularly brouse recent posts

Read the site a few times without registering, however have my own query now. think he heard about it on the radio way back.

hi brendan, I have often listened to you on the Last word on Today FM.
Keep up the good work

It's always been a preferred spot for lurking. I actually had a few previous posts, but can't remember the login or even my old account name. Long-time lurker I guess, use this and boards.ie for financial advice.

user on boards but have noticed a lot more informative posts on aam when googling

Back