New visitors - where did you hear of Askaboutmoney?

On the evening news the economist speaking about the credit crunch mentioned the website so I decided to take a look.

Heard about Askaboutmoney.com from a collegue and from my accountant....told me it was a great site which it is!!

Hi. I do a lot of research on the internet when I go to buy stuff and your web site kept coming up. Someone had something about a good plumber so I joined to get the plumber's number. I'm having a bit of a problem finding out how to post a reply. Regards MJ

Heard of site through a family member. It was recommended as a useful way of learning about money management on foot of the experiences of others.
So far so great!

Thank you

I heard about it on some morning radio show, probably Pat Kenny, I think it was yourself Brendan that was in the studio or on the phone having a discussion some months ago. Great site btw.

I was directed to askaboutmoney by the MS Live Search results on 'Creda storage heaters'... I learned a lot in the past year!

stumbled on it by accident. was kind directed to it without having any idea what I was doing. Just trying to learn how to navigate at the moment.

regards,

house doctor

Back