clawback percentages for citywest plaza?

Hi Actionmags
Only just put down a deposit so would imagine I'm a good 5 months off getting the keys! Delighted though. Hired a solicitor (feel very grown up saying that), and just waiting fro a clawback meeting and lender letter to get full mortgage approval (which I hope will go smoothly!!).
Have you moved in yet? I'm dying to find out who my new neighbours are :) I'm presuming all FTB around my own age which will be lovely. I only have two tiny gripes with my place- 1) no view from terrace 2) no room for fridge freezer (don't know who designed those kitchens but obviously someone who eats f all). :D
Happy days.. looking forward to having brekkie with the papers on a lazy Sunday in STReats :D

Hi

I've moved in about 3 weeks now and was wondering can anyone help me. I haven't got a clue how the heating for the bedroom works so the place is like an ice box most of the time,haven't managed to get hold of the management company to help me out,the phone just seems to ring out!

Hiya

you need to get onto David Forde(Davy Hickey) and he can arrange for the heating guy to come out and give you a lesson in how to work it.....the manual is more like on installation guide:confused:

Did anyone have any delays on waiting for the bank to get valuation done on Citywest plaza apt??

Hi Meld,
How long have you been waiting? I've just given my broker the OK to hire valuer. Broker seems to think it will be completed in 2 weeks.

Hi, ive been waiting since the middle of Feb for it to be done!!

HI all,
I have a letter and copy contract from my solicitor stating that i should compare the maps with planning applications to see if anything happening in near future and tell them the result of my search. Anyone else do this? If so how did you go about it? Just head into SDCC and ask?!

Back