Bulgaria

Hi Daddy,

I can see your logic

However, based on a good local knowlegde knowledge and basic fundamentals I still see opportunities in the Irish market

I less than 6 months ago purcahased a 180K house in Ireland off plan as I believed it to be undervaled and in an area with good growth potential on a local scale.

I have just sold the contract for 8K nett more

The house will not be built for 1 year

representing 8/18*100= 44% nett return on cash

Point being that

Buying right

Good relationship with solicitors/estate agents

Hard work

Are more inpotant than anything else

I

Hi Daddy,

However, based on a good local knowlegde knowledge and basic fundamentals I still see opportunities in the Irish market

I know of a property in Galway - Cost €300 - 320K generating a rent of €21,000. Not bad given the property is in a reasonable area and only 8 years old.

POD : If you are seriously interested in building a portfolio in Bulgaria why not buy off plan apartments in the capital city Sofia. Its one of the least expensive capital cities in the EU.

Huge demand from the growing middle class who want to move out of their crumbling soviet era apartments for rental and purchase of new apartments.

Good Capital application + rental income.

The capital does not suffer from the over supply, bad press, and dodgey agents and developers of the coastal and ski resorts.

Here is some interesting info: http://www.propertastic.com/countries/Bulgaria/

Back