Bremore Pastures Balbriggan

My solicitor has received the contracts but I only got loan approval this week so they wouldnt move with it til then. I hope to meet them next week - in the meantime I cant help I'm afraid

Am the same as Househunt unfortunately, have to wait to go see the solictior but will keep you informed.

thanks guys. the duplex's seem to be goin up first and i think they could be ready before christmas. from what i'v heard the house's will be next year for moving in

Hi Staf, i noticed that myself when we were out there a week or so ago, they are really flying along with the duplexes, i hope they are not ready until the new year (bought a house) more time to save. Did you hear any news on a show house or are the rumours true that they might not have one????

We put down our booking deposit for a 3 bed duplex a few weeks ago. How long did you guys have to wait until you received your contract?

I dont have exact dates to hand but think it may have been similar, maybe even a week or so longer.

i'v been told that they will have a showhouse ready in sept, have a mail from the girl in bohan properties saying this. she said she would mail me closer to the time! have to wait for that! contracts seem to be taking 6-7 weeks to come out, i paid my deposit in june and havent rec'd my contract yet

still waiting for the dimensions as well. if anyone has rec'd there contracts already and has them can you please psot them, 3 bed duplex please

Hi all,

We have received our contracts well our solicitor has but now its all stopped again, you have to really pressurise people to give you answers on anything...

Was out there on Sunday, they are flying along with the duplexes, they had another row of duplexes up since we were out there nearly 2 weeks ago.

I left my bf to do all the solicitor and mortgage negotiating so im not upto speed on everything but is it true that you have to sign the contracts within 3 weeks of receiving them????

yeah you have to sign them and return them within 21days. you have to pay 5% of the total as well but you should get that as a stage payment out of your mortgage.

Niceyez said:
I left my bf to do all the solicitor and mortgage negotiating so im not upto speed on everything but is it true that you have to sign the contracts within 3 weeks of receiving them????

If you get the contracts sorted within 21 days of your solicitor receiving them you get a 500euro voucher towards your kitchen.

Thanks for that... Was sure thats what i heard but wasnt 100% sure.. When our mortgage company got their valuator to do his report we received a copy as well but its smaller than originally stated by Bohan so am dying to see the contract now, i know it was only a rough valuation but it makes you wonder..

CCOVICH said:
This website may be a better place to discuss Bremore Pastures
I have already set up a forum at but am waiting for it to be activated. I will let ye know when it has

Niceyez,

Can I ask you how much it was on the report? Oh god this all sounds very dodgy... especially if they don't mention the size in the contract...

That would be cool, at least i wont have to keep doing a search for this post.

I have asked my bf to send me over the valuation report that we received, as soon as i receive that i will give you all the details..

Back