Why do people that go to the cinema think its ok to leave their rubbish?

Smashbox

People that go to the cinema think its ok to leave their rubbish or throw it round the place?

Not everyone, granted, but the majority.

I don't get it!!

Re: Why do.....?

Couldn't agree more, but think you are going to get a slap on the wrists from the Mods for your very vague thread title.:D

Not speaking personally, but maybe these people feel that having paid way over the odds for the food, the least the cinema can do is clean up after them?

Why do people light up a cigarette when the Luas is coming down the track, take a few quick drags out of it and proceed to throw it on the ground as they step into the tram :mad: Besides it being dangerous throwing a lighting butt away the cigarette smoke/smell that they release on the tram is dreadful.

Not speaking personally, but maybe these people feel that having paid way over the odds for the food, the least the cinema can do is clean up after them?

Not a good enough excuse, no amount of expenditure excuses ignorance.

Why do people feel its ok to ring me after 10pm to talk about work. They nearly always start the conversation with "I'm really sorry for calling so late" to which I reply "you can't be that sorry since you called"

Not a good enough excuse, no amount of expenditure excuses ignorance.

I agree. Some people are downright filthy. You'd be surprised what you would find in a cinema thats been left behind.

With the way things are going, I can't believe that people leave food behind, including unopened and uneaten things.

I am sorry about my title... don't slap too hard please!

Why do people think their bags/rucksacks/coats are entitled to a seat on the bus?

Usually when I get on in the mornings, the outside seat is taken up by the person with the window seat taken up by their bags. They wont look at you in case, god forbid you want to sit on a seat for which you have paid for a ticket.

Last week got a bit cheesed off when somebody pretended to be asleep, so after no response to two excuse me please's, they got a very curt, move your bag, I want to sit down. They soon woke up.

Good on you Mandy. I'm not quite sure if these people are selfish ....... but they certainly don't understand that other people are more worthy of seating than their luggage.

People that go to the cinema think its ok to leave their rubbish or throw it round the place?
Maybe they're flinging their sweets at the people who insist on texting while watching a movie, forgetting that their lit screen is not the one the person sitting behind wants to see!

i thinks its a disgrace that people do that, but i always clear my food tray away from the like of MacDonalds and i was told by my buddy not to do that, that there are people hired to do it, so im putting them out of a job! he felt the same for the cinema, miund u he would squash all rubbish into the popcorn box and leave it on the arm! but i still bring mine out to the bins! dont get it really, your going that way anyway! !

Why do people feel its ok to ring me after 10pm to talk about work. They nearly always start the conversation with "I'm really sorry for calling so late" to which I reply "you can't be that sorry since you called"

do you actually really say that? :D

i always clear my food tray away from the like of MacDonalds and i was told by my buddy not to do that, that there are people hired to do it, so im putting them out of a job!
Are you married to Joe Higgins?

I feel your pain, ok my job involves late work but only the nioghts i'm working:mad:

i was told by my buddy not to do that, that there are people hired to do it, so im putting them out of a job! he felt the same for the cinema

The staff always have plenty to do without the cleaning ie. shop, box office, ticket check.

In MaccyD's they're be serving and tidying up too.

The staff always have plenty to do without the cleaning ie. shop, box office, ticket check.

In MaccyD's they're be serving and tidying up too.

Yes i know that myself, it was a friend that thought otherwise!!! :D

Back