why are you online late at night?

Why not? I doubt that too many people would take offence in such circumstances. I certainly would not.

I know it happened me onetime that I asked a neighbour how his mother was and I had actually forgotton that she was dead. I felt really bad, hopefully he did'nt. Its not too bad if they live away but if its somebody near you it can be a bit different. Maybe everybody isn't as considerate as you ClubMan.

Wife and kids abroad, me home alone, so the nice kind people on Askaboutmoney are the only people I have to talk to. Sniff.

Some cookies are non-expiring (beware!) and you can manage cookies in the browser so each machine/browser/internet connection may be configured differently.

Yes - but the cookies should expire after a certain period of time and the end user experience should not really differ from one machine/browser/internet connection to another.

I just got back from France earlier today and after two weeks of no internet I'm enjoying a bit of a browse.

Some cookies are non-expiring (beware!) and you can manage cookies in the browser so each machine/browser/internet connection may be configured differently.
I know how cookies work. My confusion stems from the fact that from a login point of view AAM seems to bahave differently for me on different computers, browsers, internet links etc. On my home laptop it seems to keep me logged in all the time. On most or all other platforms my login eventually expires and I have to log in again after a period of inactivity.

Back