why are you online late at night?

D

deew

Just wondering why people are online at this hour of the night? I see a number of people viewing posts.
Me.. because at the moment Im living up on the top of a hill,beside a forest and the broadband connection is excellent at this time.
deew

I think some people don't log out so they appear to be online when they are not.

I think some people don't log out so they appear to be online when they are not.
Sometimes when I return to some browsers on some machines on some internet links I am still logged in. On others it times out as expected. I don't understand why.

I'm a night owl. I can usually read the Examiner online once its gone past midnight. Some nights its up earlier than others. The obits don't seem to be updated until much later.

Its quite a while since I saw 22 !!! Yes that age group hardly know the meaning of the word!

im usually up feeding baby changing baby soothing baby walking baby around etc and then once baby is fast asleep im wide awake

It's not that I'm an avid funeral goer, far from it but I don't want some day to be asking somebody how is their mother only to find out she's 6 feet under.

Why not? I doubt that too many people would take offence in such circumstances. I certainly would not.

Back