Who would play you in a film

Uma Thurman, Katherine Bellier, Courtney Cox, Sandra Bullock - either modesty went out the window or we have 'ere some fine lassies on this thread dudes

In fairness, we've all said that other people have commented on the resemblance. I've sometimes remarked to someone that they look a bit like somebody famous. It doesn't mean that I think they're as good looking as the famous person, just that there's some resemblance.

(I think I look far more like Vivien Leigh myself) :)

Uma Thurman, Katherine Bellier, Courtney Cox, Sandra Bullock - either modesty went out the window or we have 'ere some fine lassies on this thread dudes

Well in my case Im talking about that vague kind of resemblence you see when you make your eyes go squinty and just catch a glimpse of someone :)

My OH is a proper ringer for someone famous - we have even been given special treatment at the theatre because staff thought he was the person, in nightclubs he has been told his table in the VIP section is ready, handed a bottle of complimentary champagne and he has had people come up on the street (admittedly drunk people) asking for a photo and autograph etc..

I'd want Carrie Underwood but she'd have to be willing to do a Bridget Jones on it and grow some boobs first!!!

My OH is a proper ringer for someone famous - we have even been given special treatment at the theatre because staff thought he was the person, in nightclubs he has been told his table in the VIP section is ready, handed a bottle of complimentary champagne and he has had people come up on the street (admittedly drunk people) asking for a photo and autograph etc..

Must be Caveat so. :D

Okay, if I see Courtney Cox and Sacha Baron Cohen walking down Grafton St., I'll leave ye alone. (Might ring Heat magazine though, and start a rumour).

Okay, if I see Courtney Cox and Sacha Baron Cohen walking down Grafton St., I'll leave ye alone. (Might ring Heat magazine though, and start a rumour).

One night at the theatre a staff member approached us and started offering better seats and asking was everything ok etc... At the time I had my hair dyed reddish/brown - I am convinced they thought it was Sacha and his wife as both she and I are small and similar in 'look' (mind you she is gorgeous and Im just ordinary :)).

Back