Who would play you in a film

becky

The post about the most beautiful men/women where lianconn was wondering what some of the AAMers looked like got me wondering.

I've been told I'm a ringer for Uma Thumer when she was in Kill Bill. Someone else said Barbara Streisand.

Now I would be very happy with either but as Uma is my age she would be my preferred actress.

In the world of the bizarre, if Liam Neeson, David Bowie and Peter Murphy (of 80s original gothsters Bauhaus) had a child who was permanently follically challenged you barely be able to tell us apart. So I'm told.

There was a girl called Martina Flynn who played Anne Clarke in Fair City back in the day and I was always being mistaken for her. I saw her recently and did not recognise her. But when I look at a photo of her at the time, wow that really (did) look like me!

More recently, a few people have commented that I look a bit like Imelda May, though I think it is more the red lipstick, dark eyes and hairstyle. She is a lot more glam (and skinnier) than me though!

I remember Anne Clarke - she had an affair with Bella (eugh).

So you're dark haired, pale skinned. Funny from your posts.username I would have guessed that.

I knew it I knew it I knew it. Caveat will be thrilled Now where are my " who shot JR" bumper stickers ? I know they're around here somewhere. Kristin where are you ?

( A one for the oldies, who remembers the "the the hell with JR, I shot Benjy" stickers ? )

When Dynasty was popular I was told I was the image of an actress called Katherine Bellier (yes, that world famous star) who played a character called Kirby. Just googled a picture of her (link below) and I suppose there was a -slight- resemblance when I was in my twenties.

[broken link removed]

Would have have liked to have known you then! But the question is, who do you look like now!

I am told i'm like Sandra Bullock.... I don't think so but quite a few people have said it to me over the years!

Apparently I'm a ringer for a young Donald Sutherland Woof Woof !
Thinking about it, I'm looking forward to growing old

Hmm, not sure who might play me - will have to think about it!

I think that this thread is really a sneaky way of finding out which gender our posters are....

Uma Thurman, Katherine Bellier, Courtney Cox, Sandra Bullock - either modesty went out the window or we have 'ere some fine lassies on this thread dudes