Where to buy "non chemical" household cleaning stuff and also personal hygiene stuff

Re: Where to buy "non chemical" household cleaning stuff and also personal hygiene st

How do you deem this to be a medical issue??

Re: Where to buy "non chemical" household cleaning stuff and also personal hygiene st

How do you deem this to be a medical issue?

Posters have edited out references to medical conditions and treatments. The thread now complies with the Posting Guidelines.

Try Chamomile healthfood shop on Lucan main street - I get Lily's chemical-free cleaning stuff there.

www.chamomile.ie

I don't know much about Lily's and the others but I use Ecover because of their environmentally friendly factory and production methods - you can read about it on their website www.ecover.co.uk. They have been researching it for years.

No association with Ecover.

I had to give up using Ecover in my dishwasher as the tablets did not melt away and I was left with a lump of goo at the end of the wash.
Are they working ok for others and maybe it is my dishwasher is at fault.
I did try a new box but that did not work either.
Now I just use the hand dishwash in my dishwasher but it is not an ideal solution.

Back