Where do I get the Ryanair bus to Beauvais?

D

Deirdre

I'm in Paris - can someone please advise where I get the bus to Beauvais? I did hear it was beside some Irish pub but can't recall where and where the nearest metro station is?

Thank you
Deirdre

I was there just recently, but can't remember the name of the Metro station for sure, but I think it was Porte Maillot, definitely on La Defense line though.
It is just down from the Arc De Triumphe and the car park they use to get the bus is right opposite a large high rise hotel called the something Concorde.

Make sure you get there at least 3 hours before your plane is going.
It is always a bit unorganised getting the bus back as everyone wanders around looking confused trying to find the right bus, the drivers don't speak English.

Thank you

Rik and Sueellen,

Thank you very much for this feedback - that's the brilliant thing about this site ... I would never have thought that there would be a site like toandfrotheairport.com

brialliant...thanks
D.

Unless you're saving a wad of cash, I'd never again bother flying Ryanair to Paris.....or what they call Paris. Aer Lingus to CDG is so much easier....with Ryanair you literally are wasting hours, which is a lot to waste if over for a weekend.

Re: ..

Metro stop is Porte Maillot alright.
The name of the 'Irish' pub is The James Joyce. Give it a miss!!

Re: Wasting Time at Beauvais..

I disagree...
with Ryanair you literally are wasting hours,

I felt that I would have preferred to fly into CDG but found the Beauvais experience very stress free. Luggage was in the terminal almost as quickly as we were and the bus was right outside. By the time you would get your luggage at CDG etc we were in Paris. And the fares were a lot cheaper even allowing for the bus fares.

Slim 8)

Just back

Just back from Paris, travel time to Beauvais from James Joyce pub 1.25 hours. Travel time from getting bags at CDG into centre of Paris was 1 hr and 10 mins (crazy queue for train tickets on RER). Cost was €7.8 from CDG to Paris and €10 from Paris to Beauvais.

For me there is little or no benefit in paying more to go to CDG.

D.

Back