What's your occupation?

ClubMan said:
I am an anthropomorphic big stick.
ClubMan
An experimental robot exclusive to Askaboutmoney developed jointly by Google and the Artificial Intelligence department of DCU. It scans for unanswered posts and provides human like answers to them. Where it is unable to formulate an answer, it provides a link – usually to Oasis. Has unique proprietary technology which allows it to correct links and reformat badly formatted posts.

Two devices are used to simulate human behaviour:
It can be set to answer in “friendly/female/discursive” mode or “curt/male/efficient” mode.
It has been given a fictitious interest in a little known inner city football club, Bohemians.
The two devices are linked so that it responds in male style after a poor performance by Bohemians and a female style after a good performance. This explains why the female side rarely appears. This also explains why some contributors tell it to “get in touch with its female side”. It takes offence at these suggestions, not realising that they are only wishing its preferred team well.

From time to time, it has to be withdrawn from service for upgrades. The simulation of human behaviour has been so extraordinarily successful, that while it is withdrawn, other contributors pine for it. Even more extraordinary is the fact that it seems to pine for Askaboutmoney and sometimes spontaneously restores itself before the scheduled maintenance is complete.

I'm an Irish novelty/country singer who had a one hit wonder a few years back - my friends call me Richie K.

DelGirl i am bustin myself laughing at that.

I'm batman and chicks dig the car

I am a treasure; at least I think so as my wife told me that when we first met her friends asked "Where did you dig that one up?"

I play guitar and banjo in a traditional irish band with my bothers and David Arthur you
may have heard of us in the past , the fureys.

Not only heard of you Finbar, but saw you a couple of years ago in the Civic Hall of a small town in the English Midlands.

First saw you in the Wexford Tavern more years ago than I care to remember.

Back