what size tv does everyone have?

blinkbelle

hi.

ok im just wondering what size does people have? at the moment i have a 28inch but i am gettin a bit bigger as i have moved house and it is not big enuff for the corner.

My sister has a 50 inch stuck in her room i just think it looks rediclous.

We upgraded recently to a 32" lcd. Screen certainly dosent look too big compared to our previous 29"

WE have a 32" panosonic in the living room a and a 26" in the bedroom. The 50" Tv must look very large as I think the 32" is a big TV.

we have 2 42" plasma in the den and bedroom, 32" lcd in living room and 26" lcd in kitchen , there is also a 32" in another room and a 28" in the office.

a lot i know but i love tv and i can't see us buying anothe rone for a while:eek:

Moving into an apartment next month and just bought a 42" plasma. Hopefully it won't look too big in an apartment.

GF's 28" is all I have at the moment, could use a 32" for the living room, but saving for a few 26" widescreen LCDs for the kitchen, bedroom etc, and a good projector for the living room...

Louise said:
Moving into an apartment next month and just bought a 42" plasma. Hopefully it won't look too big in an apartment.

Bear in mind you should be sitting 4.2m or almost 14' away from a 42" screen. 10cm per diagonal inch is the optimum viewing distance.

Ron Burgundy said:
we have 2 42" plasma in the den and bedroom, 32" lcd in living room and 26" lcd in kitchen , there is also a 32" in another room and a 28" in the office.

a lot i know...:eek:
How many different programmes can you watch at the same time, Ron? ;)

I have a 28" JVC tv bought it about 6 years ago and still going strong had one problem with it a leaking transister that a tv repair man fixed for me and it's been perfect ever since. I will shortly upgrade to a 32" Samsung slim tv which has a very small back and from the front looks like an LCD tv but cost wise it's much cheaper you can pick one of these up for E650 not bad I thought.

Slim%20tv.jpg

[broken link removed]

Back